Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

#11chickenlardPosted 11/10/2012 4:17:19 AM
In order to play online they should make you have to put your balls in front of the camera to make sure your balls have dropped before you can play, that will get rid of the 10 year olds playing at least.
#12chickenlardPosted 11/10/2012 4:19:22 AM
chickenlard posted...
In order to play online they should make you have to put your balls in front of the camera to make sure your balls have dropped before you can play, that will get rid of the 10 year olds playing at least.

oopsies wrong board.
#13Silver17Posted 11/10/2012 4:23:26 AM
^ lol

No actually that works here too... haha
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#14cwatz12Posted 11/10/2012 5:06:49 AM
I fully agree that the map/game design is leaned far to heavily towards the ADD, retard child crowd.

I like multi-ranged combat, skilled gunplay, and the ability to plan my movement and such.

As disappointed as I am - and I already know I will not enjoy it as much as black ops - I still think I will have some fun with the game.
#15GreatTroySenseiPosted 11/10/2012 5:55:55 AM
chickenlard posted...

There are dozens of ways to get the squeakers gone without having to look at a bunch of balls. Where's your head at, man?
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#16Ice WeaselPosted 11/10/2012 6:09:59 AM
Even Vonderhaar said the game was very fast and chaotic. He doesn't really get it but he said that's what COD gamers want. There's a reason why Nuketown was by far the most popular map in B.O. People love frantic matches on small maps.

Anyone expecting the slower pace of the first game is in for a surprise. It really does play more like MW 3 than B.O.
#17Krazoa2Posted 11/10/2012 6:29:06 AM
chickenlard posted...

Pedophile alert.
#18chickenlardPosted 11/10/2012 6:30:31 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
chickenlard posted...

Pedophile alert.

It's called an algorithm, you put in set features and it scans them to see it they hit the mark or not, no viewing necessary.
#19NinjaDeath911Posted 11/10/2012 6:37:46 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
Shesha posted...
It's too chaotic. There's is no strategy. It's like a free for all of chaos. UAV every 1 min. I don't like the unlock system etc....
Very dissapointed.

Then play Combat Training or something.

This is CoD now, we got a good break from "chaos" for a while with Black Ops before "fans" of the games complained to Treyarch about it being too "boring".

And so this is what you did to yourselves.

The fans ruined this series....COD4 Had the perfect formula...fans demanded IW ruin it

Black ops restored fate

Now I'm wondering if I should just get halo....I don't want to though
#20r3flexxPosted 11/10/2012 6:45:33 AM
chickenlard posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
chickenlard posted...

Pedophile alert.

It's called an algorithm, you put in set features and it scans them to see it they hit the mark or not, no viewing necessary.

I don't see the point...

It would just turn into "hey dad, can you get this game for me?" and "hey dad, can you place your balls next to this camera for me so it can a picture?"
---
PSN: xFinland(SP games)/l-r3flex-l(MP games)
oh sheesh y'all, 'twas a dream!