Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

#31darealest47Posted 11/10/2012 8:18:19 AM
JVel91 posted...
waaa.

This
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#32TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/10/2012 8:39:08 AM
hawklight924 posted...
gideon2086 posted...
This thread just convinced me to buy halo instead. The reason I was so excited for this game is because black ops felt so much like cod4. Hated mw2 and I didn't even bother with mw3

Really? You're going to take the word of someone who may or may not have even played the game and is more than likely a troll considering 80% of the users on this board are. How about we all wait until the damn game even comes out...Jesus.

LOL why you gettin mad like you own stock in the company? If he doesn't want to get it, that's his choice. It's hilarious that you're even bothered by his decision.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#33hawklight924Posted 11/10/2012 8:49:27 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
hawklight924 posted...
gideon2086 posted...
This thread just convinced me to buy halo instead. The reason I was so excited for this game is because black ops felt so much like cod4. Hated mw2 and I didn't even bother with mw3

Really? You're going to take the word of someone who may or may not have even played the game and is more than likely a troll considering 80% of the users on this board are. How about we all wait until the damn game even comes out...Jesus.

LOL why you gettin mad like you own stock in the company? If he doesn't want to get it, that's his choice. It's hilarious that you're even bothered by his decision.

Im definitely not mad. I really couldn't care less who buys this game. I have just never seen so many people whining and crying about a game that's not even released yet.
#34HomieKnockoutPosted 11/10/2012 8:55:29 AM
So much ;____; in this topic
---
Psn / 360 = knockoutjosie
One of the mw2 regs. Gone but never forgotten
#35KingisLegendPosted 11/10/2012 8:58:19 AM
I play COD for the Chaos and Speed of the game, it brings something different than other FPS do.
#36yomi52Posted 11/10/2012 9:05:16 AM
halo still better imo.
---
CaptHowdy
#37TheArcadePosted 11/10/2012 9:14:28 AM
What do you think this is TC Street Fighter?!! Turbo Edition please! XD
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#38JohnWall32Posted 11/10/2012 10:57:34 AM
do not fall for the halo hype...mp is horrible
#39SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 11:01:44 AM
Shesha posted...
It's too chaotic. There's is no strategy. It's like a free for all of chaos. UAV every 1 min. I don't like the unlock system etc....
Very dissapointed.

UAV's are going to be worse than ever now since they gimped ghost...That being said, that in itself doesn't matter. To me the maps look better designed than MW3 did w/ their stock maps and better than what BO did as well.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
#40XT3M3Posted 11/10/2012 11:08:23 AM
the first like 4 post of this topic after the OP show that the community cant handle negativity lmao
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
"Please do it so we can go a whole game without you posting." Flocka_Masta_P on me buying NYY tickets.