Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

#41basketballinPosted 11/10/2012 11:13:22 AM
Well this thread went from opinion to massive troll thread very quickly
#42ALLENO31Posted 11/10/2012 11:15:11 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
Shesha posted...
It's too chaotic. There's is no strategy. It's like a free for all of chaos. UAV every 1 min. I don't like the unlock system etc....
Very dissapointed.

Then play Combat Training or something.

This is CoD now, we got a good break from "chaos" for a while with Black Ops before "fans" of the games complained to Treyarch about it being too "boring".

And so this is what you did to yourselves.

combat training will be the same lol
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/churchsign.jpg
#43Smurf86Posted 11/10/2012 11:20:46 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
ChaseBoist posted...
Shesha posted...
It's too chaotic. There's is no strategy. It's like a free for all of chaos. UAV every 1 min. I don't like the unlock system etc....
Very dissapointed.

This is CoD now, we got a good break from "chaos" for a while with Black Ops before "fans" of the games complained to Treyarch about it being too "boring".

The fans ruined this series....COD4 Had the perfect formula...fans demanded IW ruin it

Black ops restored fate

Now I'm wondering if I should just get halo....I don't want to though

No it didn't. Black Ops didn't restore anything except the boredom. You know, that same kind of boredom where you go back and play an older entry for fun and somewhere down the line wonder why you even decided to do such a thing. It can be fun to do that, but the problem was that Black Ops was new and felt boring.

I for one welcome the fast pace of the game. It was one of the only POSITIVE defining features of MW3. Also why is TC late to the party on the pace of this game? It always looked this fast in damn near every video.
---
Jump Ultimate Stars Code~ 3308 0151 9727
Brawl FC~ 3394 3211 5509
#44GamerTPosted 11/10/2012 11:22:13 AM
chickenlard posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
chickenlard posted...
In order to play online they should make you have to put your balls in front of the camera to make sure your balls have dropped before you can play, that will get rid of the 10 year olds playing at least.

Pedophile alert.

It's called an algorithm, you put in set features and it scans them to see it they hit the mark or not, no viewing necessary.

But, then you have to have a human auditing system. No algorithm can be completely full proof. Ways can be found to get around them. For example, those fake balls that you can buy to hang off the back of your truck can look quite realistic. Somebody gets some of those just hangs them just right for the camera, and blamo, another 8 year old joins the online community of a game that is definitely not within his/her age group.

On Topic: I didn't think that Black Ops was that slow. In my opinion it came down to how you want to play is what determined the pace of online matches in Black Ops. If you want to get in there and get some kills then you knew where on the map most players would meet for some fire fights and when you got there you would find plenty of enemies to fight. If you wanted to take the sneakier route the maps allowed you to take some back ways that may not be well traveled but this also lead to you not seeing as many enemies. Especially if you play on a good team of killers, being the sneaky guy tended to leave you with the least kills because by the time you got to the hot spots all the kills were taken already. I thought that was a great balance. If you want fast pace then find those hot zones on the map and run in guns a blazing. If not, then find some normally quite flanking routes and go that way to get some kills from behind. One had faster pace than the other, but I didn't think that Black Ops had a slow boring pace going either route.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#45Shesha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:28:07 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
ChaseBoist posted...
Shesha posted...
Very dissapointed.

The fans ruined this series....COD4 Had the perfect formula...fans demanded IW ruin it

Black ops restored fate

Now I'm wondering if I should just get halo....I don't want to though

I am level 18, and HQ was always my fav.mode. I hated MW3 and quickly went back to black ops. I was hoping Blops 2 would be a true sequel. It is!!! To MW3.

I am not enjoying the game. Thats all I was saying. I am disappointed. You will all understand come Tuesday
I promise.
---
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
#46cwatz12Posted 11/10/2012 11:32:28 AM
Smurf86 posted...

No it didn't. Black Ops didn't restore anything except the boredom. You know, that same kind of boredom where you go back and play an older entry for fun and somewhere down the line wonder why you even decided to do such a thing. It can be fun to do that, but the problem was that Black Ops was new and felt boring.

I for one welcome the fast pace of the game. It was one of the only POSITIVE defining features of MW3. Also why is TC late to the party on the pace of this game? It always looked this fast in damn near every video.

People like different pacing. Personally I cant stand mw3s pacing. Its mindless running around and skilless hipfire spraying. BO was far more tactical and rewarded skill, like games should.

its all personal preference.
#47TrixtinFamerPosted 11/10/2012 11:42:17 AM
Yeah, ghost nerf is bad enough without all these cramped maps to play in.

Was really trying to avoid the map packs but no i'm betting they'll be where the big areas are. Now watch me buy them and have them skipped over.