How much does Gamestop give me if I trade in Black Ops 2?

#11Soldier3rdClassPosted 11/10/2012 6:00:56 AM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64582635

Not enough responses in that topic so had to make another with another account? Oh well if this is what's fun for you then more power to ya.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#12sgr8(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 6:08:46 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Seriously. Standard operating procedure for pawn shops (which is what Gamestop effectively is) is if a product is worth something, they'll buy it at a quarter of it's worth and sell at half. In Gamestop's case they're giving store credit, so they give you a little more for trades ins because you have to spend the money there. And since Black Ops 2 is newer and is guaranteed to sell, they sell it for more.

I just waited in front of Gamestop with Black Ops 2 in my hands and after like 3 minutes I had two guys offer me $60 and $70 so I took the $70.
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/10/2012 6:16:51 AM(edited)
manonfiya posted...
Call Gamestop wouldnt THEY be more likely to give you a correct answer???. It's like convenience of the Internet completely disables problem solving faculties of the brain on some people.

This is a method of problem solving. It not being your preferred method doesn't mean that it's not a method to solve the problem. Haven't you spent time in a classroom? There's a reason teachers show different methods to solve problem. People have different preferences. Besides, GameStop is closed right now if TC lives in the US.

Next time, think before tryin to be a smartass.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14sgr8(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 8:45:04 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
manonfiya posted...
Call Gamestop wouldnt THEY be more likely to give you a correct answer???. It's like convenience of the Internet completely disables problem solving faculties of the brain on some people.

This is a method of problem solving. It not being your preferred method doesn't mean that it's not a method to solve the problem. Haven't you spent time in a classroom? There's a reason teachers show different methods to solve problem. People have different preferences. Besides, GameStop is closed right now if TC lives in the US.

This.
#15Heroicmedic92Posted 11/10/2012 9:05:11 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
manonfiya posted...

LOL owned
#16ExpozionPosted 11/10/2012 11:58:34 AM
Work Activision put into Black Ops 2 is around 1$ per copy. LOL.
#17JonJonFTWPosted 11/10/2012 12:00:02 PM
LOL! You are going to compare Combat Training to full MP? I am happy you are selling your game.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#1860yocPosted 11/10/2012 12:15:57 PM
sgr8 posted...
Got this early even paid 65$ ...

Campaign: Much shorter than in BO1 and boring story
Multiplayer (Combat Training) plays just like MW3. Dissapointed.
Zombies is a Joke even BO1 had more Zombie Content and it was all new back then.

So how much will Gamestop give me? They sell the used for 50 or 55 so they should give me like 40?

Thanks.

I agree to the gaming experience. Black Ops 2 is pretty lame. You surely will find some idiot who pays you $70 or $80 cos its still pre-launch.
#19OhHeyltsYouPosted 11/10/2012 12:26:06 PM
dealaday posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
You'll be lucky to get $30.

Seriously?

Yes.

I just traded in Need For Speed: Most Wanted which came out on the 30th and I got $31 for it. Unless there's some trade in bonus deal. You'll get about $30 for any new game you trade in, and that's just store credit. You'll get even less if you trade it in for cash.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#20KabtheMentatPosted 11/10/2012 12:28:14 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Seriously. Standard operating procedure for pawn shops (which is what Gamestop effectively is) is if a product is worth something, they'll buy it at a quarter of it's worth and sell at half. In Gamestop's case they're giving store credit, so they give you a little more for trades ins because you have to spend the money there. And since Black Ops 2 is newer and is guaranteed to sell, they sell it for more.

I just waited in front of Gamestop with Black Ops 2 in my hands and after like 3 minutes I had two guys offer me $60 and $70 so I took the $70.

I'm pretty sure that didn't happen, but whatever.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php