If you don't go straight for B in Domination you're automatically trash

#21SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 2:26:08 PM(edited)
PathlessBullet posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
So I am trash for heading around to backcap c/a?

Yep. Spawns flip if you do that.

Completely counter intuitive.

People don't get this..No matter how many times you explain that concept to those that play CoD, they just don't get it. What's amusing, generally, the people that do this, are the ones that complain about the spawn system because they just can't grasp the the concept..Whether playing in party or w/ randoms, it drives me up a wall when people feel the need to triple cap when they don't have too.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
#22MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/10/2012 2:28:16 PM
SparkItUp posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
So I am trash for heading around to backcap c/a?

Yep. Spawns flip if you do that.

Completely counter intuitive.

People don't get this..No matter how many times you explain that concept to those that play CoD, they just don't get it. What's amusing, generally, the people that do this, are the ones that complain about the spawn system because they just can't grasp the the concept..Whether playing in party or w/ randoms, it drives me up a wall when people feel the need to triple cap when they don't have too.

I don't triple cap.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#23r3flexxPosted 11/10/2012 2:41:23 PM
If you can get 5 people to do it with you and 1 person to stay back and capture the base flag, then it's pretty much an automatic win in domination so imo the TC speaks the truth.
---
PSN: xFinland(SP games)/l-r3flex-l(MP games)
oh sheesh y'all, 'twas a dream!
#24giantsfan2482Posted 11/10/2012 2:58:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25BlaeuPosted 11/10/2012 3:02:23 PM
giantsfan2482 posted...
Haha, TC is such a moron. So if people don't play the game exactly like you, they're trash? Classic.

To be fair, if you soften his terminology and look at his core statement, there are smarter ways to approach Domination when compared to others. If your goal is to win, you should not have your entire team sitting on your starting flag.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#26MoegittoPosted 11/10/2012 3:05:01 PM
You only need A/B or C/B, holding the outside points causes the enemy to start to spawn in random places. We'll see how this works now that objective modes have rounds that switch sides.
#27Jason_HudsonPosted 11/10/2012 3:07:39 PM
If everyone goes for B, no one caps A giving the enemy a chance to cap A and C. But anyone who stays behind at A is trash?

Didn't really think it out, did you OP?
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#28DJ_QwestPosted 11/10/2012 3:09:14 PM
r3flexx posted...
If you can get 5 people to do it with you and 1 person to stay back and capture the base flag, then it's pretty much an automatic win in domination so imo the TC speaks the truth.

But if you have no "trash" players on your team, then no one will cap A/C.
---
Yes?
#29PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:11:14 PM
Jason_Hudson posted...
If everyone goes for B, no one caps A giving the enemy a chance to cap A and C. But anyone who stays behind at A is trash?

Didn't really think it out, did you OP?

In the off chance that the enemy manages to swing around your entire team (which makes you bad anyway) to cap your starting flag you will respawn on the opposite starting flag.

B is the key to victory.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#30giantsfan2482Posted 11/10/2012 3:17:12 PM
Blaeu posted...
giantsfan2482 posted...
Haha, TC is such a moron. So if people don't play the game exactly like you, they're trash? Classic.

To be fair, if you soften his terminology and look at his core statement, there are smarter ways to approach Domination when compared to others. If your goal is to win, you should not have your entire team sitting on your starting flag.

I agree, but none of us should be telling other people how to play. If you don't like how someone plays, create or join a clan of like minded players.