If you don't go straight for B in Domination you're automatically trash

#31Scottydont19Posted 11/10/2012 3:22:39 PM
SparkItUp posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
So I am trash for heading around to backcap c/a?

Yep. Spawns flip if you do that.

Completely counter intuitive.

People don't get this..No matter how many times you explain that concept to those that play CoD, they just don't get it. What's amusing, generally, the people that do this, are the ones that complain about the spawn system because they just can't grasp the the concept..Whether playing in party or w/ randoms, it drives me up a wall when people feel the need to triple cap when they don't have too.

This is something I completely get. As I pointed out to TC (a point he completely ignored and instead asked about flak jacket) is that sometimes its not bad to flip the spawns. Sometimes you want B and C, but you spawn on A, so its not a bad thing to push for B and C right away. I know that's what every party I play with did on Village in MW3 if we spawned on A. I know you want to take and hold B, but for TC to say your trash if you don't always rush straight to B means either he is trolling or is stating his opinion as if were a fact, which would mean he is false.
#32angrybirdsdudePosted 11/10/2012 3:26:05 PM
if this is anything like BO1 it'll be awesome to three cap.
---
spread the <3
#33Greyfox995Posted 11/10/2012 3:33:49 PM
since when was CoD taken so seriously to have strategy?
#34BlaeuPosted 11/10/2012 3:37:45 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
if this is anything like BO1 it'll be awesome to three cap.

It shouldn't be. I believe I heard him say that you can force a "spawn trap" on Domination similar to MW2 if you leave one flag open.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#35angrybirdsdudePosted 11/10/2012 3:39:02 PM
;__;

BO1 was great in that, with a team you could easily end a game with 10+ caps and a 4:1 ratio with tons of kills, in MW3 you try that **** and you could bad spawns.

or you try to two cap and get bad spawns anyways.
---
spread the <3
#36BlaeuPosted 11/10/2012 3:54:21 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
;__;

BO1 was great in that, with a team you could easily end a game with 10+ caps and a 4:1 ratio with tons of kills, in MW3 you try that **** and you could bad spawns.

or you try to two cap and get bad spawns anyways.

Well, what I said has nothing to do with that. The spawns and level layout in MW3 is just terrible, that's what causes that problem. With BO1, even though you had random spawns, they were usually far enough away so it didn't cause many problems.

I'm unsure how good or bad the overall system is in BO2, but I've heard them say they tried hard to make it work. Except on Nuketown since it is so small... still don't understand the popularity of that level.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#37khfan60Posted 11/10/2012 4:09:18 PM
Why am I playing Domination?
---
The ten most dangerous words in the English language are "Hi, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help - Ronald Reagan
#38yiangaruuugaPosted 11/10/2012 4:28:24 PM
I can't tell if most of you are idiots or are just being sarcastic. TC obviously meant at the start of the game, and not in the middle of the game. Smh.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.