Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

#1obsessive4jamiePosted 11/10/2012 2:43:52 PM
Why does the COD community have such a problem with trying to, uh, you know, actually dominate the other team when playing Domination?

I understand it flips the spawn, but the point is to win the game by amassing the greatest amount of points. More caps -- More points --More wins.

Not to mention capping that third flag pulls in quite a bit of scorestreak points, especially when coupled with Hardline.

Thoughts?
---
[TENN]
#2Lunacy182Posted 11/10/2012 2:45:16 PM
Agreed. This is why I can only play Domination with a team made up of all friends.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 11/10/2012 2:45:26 PM
Depends on how close the match is and whether B is our or theirs and how firmly it's held.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#4KillerChristianPosted 11/10/2012 2:45:45 PM
Don't cap unless you are winning by a decent amount already.
#5BlueStar93Posted 11/10/2012 2:46:55 PM
but we spawned at C.....
#6DividerByZeroPosted 11/10/2012 2:47:33 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Depends on how close the match is and whether B is our or theirs and how firmly it's held.

This. The main reason to triple cap is to stop the enemy gaining points. You'll need a lot of communication to keep all three for any amount of time because of the spawns.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#7SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 2:49:40 PM
obsessive4jamie posted...
Why does the COD community have such a problem with trying to, uh, you know, actually dominate the other team when playing Domination?

I understand it flips the spawn, but the point is to win the game by amassing the greatest amount of points. More caps -- More points --More wins.

Not to mention capping that third flag pulls in quite a bit of scorestreak points, especially when coupled with Hardline.

Thoughts?

because if you only worry about 2 of the points, you can still outscore them 2-1 ...and not just that, it extends the game...if you cap all 3, the gameplay time is drastically reduced. There are actually times you should give up 2 flags...If you are on a decent team, you can still win w/ just one flag if you do it right & you play much longer.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
#8OmegaReaper21Posted 11/10/2012 2:51:06 PM
On certain maps, if you can pull it off correctly, it is possible to triple cap and then keep their spawn at either A or C and still cover the flag.

Overall, with randoms, I will triple cap as no one coordinates to keep them spawn trapped. If I have a team or people I notice covering lanes and keeping the enemy in check, I will stay back and just keep them at their flag.
#9reptyle101Posted 11/10/2012 2:54:01 PM
Why would you want longer matches? It's better to have quick matches so you can play on lots of maps and change your set-up about more often.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#10SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 3:05:33 PM
reptyle101 posted...
Why would you want longer matches? It's better to have quick matches so you can play on lots of maps and change your set-up about more often.

I'd much rather play the game, than look at loading screens and lobbies. That is why I bought the game...Not really sure why anyone would rather look at loading screens & be in lobbies waiting for a game to start.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you