Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

User Info: obsessive4jamie

obsessive4jamie
4 years ago#1
Why does the COD community have such a problem with trying to, uh, you know, actually dominate the other team when playing Domination?

I understand it flips the spawn, but the point is to win the game by amassing the greatest amount of points. More caps -- More points --More wins.

Not to mention capping that third flag pulls in quite a bit of scorestreak points, especially when coupled with Hardline.

Thoughts?
[TENN]

User Info: Lunacy182

Lunacy182
4 years ago#2
Agreed. This is why I can only play Domination with a team made up of all friends.
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#3
Depends on how close the match is and whether B is our or theirs and how firmly it's held.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade

User Info: KillerChristian

KillerChristian
4 years ago#4
Don't cap unless you are winning by a decent amount already.

User Info: BlueStar93

BlueStar93
4 years ago#5
but we spawned at C.....

User Info: DividerByZero

DividerByZero
4 years ago#6
vigorm0rtis posted...
Depends on how close the match is and whether B is our or theirs and how firmly it's held.

This. The main reason to triple cap is to stop the enemy gaining points. You'll need a lot of communication to keep all three for any amount of time because of the spawns.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#7
obsessive4jamie posted...
Why does the COD community have such a problem with trying to, uh, you know, actually dominate the other team when playing Domination?

I understand it flips the spawn, but the point is to win the game by amassing the greatest amount of points. More caps -- More points --More wins.

Not to mention capping that third flag pulls in quite a bit of scorestreak points, especially when coupled with Hardline.

Thoughts?

because if you only worry about 2 of the points, you can still outscore them 2-1 ...and not just that, it extends the game...if you cap all 3, the gameplay time is drastically reduced. There are actually times you should give up 2 flags...If you are on a decent team, you can still win w/ just one flag if you do it right & you play much longer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you

User Info: OmegaReaper21

OmegaReaper21
4 years ago#8
On certain maps, if you can pull it off correctly, it is possible to triple cap and then keep their spawn at either A or C and still cover the flag.

Overall, with randoms, I will triple cap as no one coordinates to keep them spawn trapped. If I have a team or people I notice covering lanes and keeping the enemy in check, I will stay back and just keep them at their flag.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
4 years ago#9
Why would you want longer matches? It's better to have quick matches so you can play on lots of maps and change your set-up about more often.
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#10
reptyle101 posted...
Why would you want longer matches? It's better to have quick matches so you can play on lots of maps and change your set-up about more often.

I'd much rather play the game, than look at loading screens and lobbies. That is why I bought the game...Not really sure why anyone would rather look at loading screens & be in lobbies waiting for a game to start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived