Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

#11YochodoPosted 11/10/2012 2:06:32 PM
Domination

means holding ALL three flags at once

THAT's domination
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#12SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 2:07:34 PM
Yochodo posted...
Domination

means holding ALL three flags at once

THAT's domination

Domination is destroying the team and making them endure the ass beating...THAT is domination.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
#13BlaeuPosted 11/10/2012 2:10:19 PM
Some CoD games will allow you to control enemy spawns by leaving one flag as theirs and not encroaching too far into that area. Assuming this can be done, it is far safer to be up two flags to one, and control the enemy spawns. If you take that third flag, or just push too far into that area, you will cause the enemy to spawn mid which will put you in a terrible position.

What usually happens is your team tries to take C and in turn lose A and B.

In public games I will still try to have my team do this, but they often won't listen and the match is much closer than it should be. Plus, randoms are often idiots. They won't cap C because you told them to, but they are still running around in their spawn...
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#14AnatomyHorrorPosted 11/10/2012 2:16:04 PM
Triple capping is lame as hell. I'd rather 2 cap and poop on the other team for 10min than 3 cap an entire match for 5min.
---
we're done
#15fatclemenzaPosted 11/10/2012 2:19:02 PM
Triple capping is lame as hell. I'd rather 2 cap and poop on the other team for 10min than 3 cap an entire match for 5min.

---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#16Ice WeaselPosted 11/10/2012 2:23:56 PM
It MW 3 it didn't just flip the spawns. If you had both flags and then took the third one, it would respawn the other team all over the map - usually right at all three flags. I have seen one team go from owning all three flags to owning none in a matter of seconds. It's best to take A and B and leave it at that.
#17ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/10/2012 2:28:24 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...

You're whats wrong with objective games. Why would you want a 10 minute match.when you could win in 5? For more kills right?

When I play objectives I play the objective and for me a 5 minute game over a 10 minute game is better for my score per minute and my satisfaction. Also capturing all points ect awards you greater amounts of bonus xp.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#18MoegittoPosted 11/10/2012 2:29:06 PM
Never go for the far point, EVERY domination game I've played whether it be BF:BC, BF:BC2, BF3, MW2, BO, or MW3, if you get all points in about one minute you will lose 2/3rds of the points. Plus adding to the fact that there is always a killwhore (or 5) on a team means there are less people moving towards the points. Don't want to give yourself too much workload.
#19fatclemenzaPosted 11/10/2012 2:29:47 PM
You're whats wrong with objective games. Why would you want a 10 minute match.when you could win in 5? For more kills right?

What's the point of having 1900 point streaks when the match doesn't last long enough to get/use them?
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#20Akiba69Posted 11/10/2012 2:31:27 PM
If you have A and B, there is no point in capping C. More often than not, if you cap C, the enemy will then spawn erratically and spawn behind you, so they will cap A. Letting them keep C means they stay in that contained area.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.