Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?
4 years ago#21
Actually the goal in domination is to actually hold the flags you capture, sure you go ahead and cap C but then you loose it 2 minutes later. That's why it's better to cap flags you can actually hold
4 years ago#22
Don't help me take B, I'm triple capping.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
4 years ago#23
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Triple capping is lame as hell. I'd rather 2 cap and poop on the other team for 10min than 3 cap an entire match for 5min.

You're whats wrong with objective games. Why would you want a 10 minute match.when you could win in 5? For more kills right?

When I play objectives I play the objective and for me a 5 minute game over a 10 minute game is better for my score per minute and my satisfaction. Also capturing all points ect awards you greater amounts of bonus xp.

^ is super excited to see loading screens & sit in lobbies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
4 years ago#24
Blaeu posted...

What usually happens is your team tries to take C and in turn lose A and B.

a great example of this is Mission. It's much better to control C & B or A&B and just contain them to C or A.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
4 years ago#25
While triple capping does seem to be the "goal" of the team, I don't understand how it makes it better since you still end up with 200 points if you win. I can understand if there was a time limit and no point limit, but its a point-based game, and the end result is the same. Triple-capping is pretty much useless in this game.

Disagree
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
4 years ago#26
Because if you capture all three objectives you're opening it up to random spawns and spawning behind you rather than in a general area.

The main issue I have is simply this: No one on my team will ATTEMPT to take all three objectives if it's necessary to win the game. But their always trying their hardest when we're winning. I know, maybe they can't... but when it's a close game and they only need 5 more points and we need 11 or so, COME ON!
4 years ago#27
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Triple capping is lame as hell. I'd rather 2 cap and poop on the other team for 10min than 3 cap an entire match for 5min.

You're whats wrong with objective games. Why would you want a 10 minute match.when you could win in 5? For more kills right?

When I play objectives I play the objective and for me a 5 minute game over a 10 minute game is better for my score per minute and my satisfaction. Also capturing all points ect awards you greater amounts of bonus xp.

I don't give a s*** about score per minute or leveling up quicker. I care about winning and getting 50+ kills. In Black Ops I don't even care about winning because there is no incentive. Luckily, MW3 and BO2 have fixed that and actually encourage capping flags. I'm not going to 3 cap though just to get a few points and make the game end faster. I enjoy longer games. longer games = more kills.
we're done
4 years ago#28
Play TDM if you only care about kills. The point of Domination is to triple cap.
Smart ninja-type dude.
4 years ago#29
MageofBlood391 posted...
Play TDM if you only care about kills. The point of Domination is to triple cap.

lol
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
4 years ago#30
^ The point of Domination is to win with 200 points (achieved by capping flags) no matter the method. Therefore having 2 flags for the majority of the time will suffice.
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM