Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

#21chickenlardPosted 11/10/2012 2:31:36 PM
Actually the goal in domination is to actually hold the flags you capture, sure you go ahead and cap C but then you loose it 2 minutes later. That's why it's better to cap flags you can actually hold
#22DawgwoodPosted 11/10/2012 2:44:18 PM
Don't help me take B, I'm triple capping.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#23SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 2:45:45 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Triple capping is lame as hell. I'd rather 2 cap and poop on the other team for 10min than 3 cap an entire match for 5min.

You're whats wrong with objective games. Why would you want a 10 minute match.when you could win in 5? For more kills right?

When I play objectives I play the objective and for me a 5 minute game over a 10 minute game is better for my score per minute and my satisfaction. Also capturing all points ect awards you greater amounts of bonus xp.

^ is super excited to see loading screens & sit in lobbies.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
#24SparkItUpPosted 11/10/2012 2:47:19 PM
Blaeu posted...

What usually happens is your team tries to take C and in turn lose A and B.

a great example of this is Mission. It's much better to control C & B or A&B and just contain them to C or A.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you
#25yiangaruuugaPosted 11/10/2012 3:33:43 PM
While triple capping does seem to be the "goal" of the team, I don't understand how it makes it better since you still end up with 200 points if you win. I can understand if there was a time limit and no point limit, but its a point-based game, and the end result is the same. Triple-capping is pretty much useless in this game.

Disagree
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#26x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 11/10/2012 3:38:16 PM
Because if you capture all three objectives you're opening it up to random spawns and spawning behind you rather than in a general area.

The main issue I have is simply this: No one on my team will ATTEMPT to take all three objectives if it's necessary to win the game. But their always trying their hardest when we're winning. I know, maybe they can't... but when it's a close game and they only need 5 more points and we need 11 or so, COME ON!
#27AnatomyHorrorPosted 11/10/2012 4:42:11 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
Triple capping is lame as hell. I'd rather 2 cap and poop on the other team for 10min than 3 cap an entire match for 5min.

You're whats wrong with objective games. Why would you want a 10 minute match.when you could win in 5? For more kills right?

When I play objectives I play the objective and for me a 5 minute game over a 10 minute game is better for my score per minute and my satisfaction. Also capturing all points ect awards you greater amounts of bonus xp.

I don't give a s*** about score per minute or leveling up quicker. I care about winning and getting 50+ kills. In Black Ops I don't even care about winning because there is no incentive. Luckily, MW3 and BO2 have fixed that and actually encourage capping flags. I'm not going to 3 cap though just to get a few points and make the game end faster. I enjoy longer games. longer games = more kills.
---
we're done
#28MageofBlood391Posted 11/10/2012 4:47:45 PM
Play TDM if you only care about kills. The point of Domination is to triple cap.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
#29PathlessBulletPosted 11/10/2012 4:50:06 PM
MageofBlood391 posted...
Play TDM if you only care about kills. The point of Domination is to triple cap.

lol
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#30yiangaruuugaPosted 11/10/2012 4:50:12 PM
^ The point of Domination is to win with 200 points (achieved by capping flags) no matter the method. Therefore having 2 flags for the majority of the time will suffice.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.