Don't cap C! Agree/Disagree?

#31AnatomyHorrorPosted 11/10/2012 5:51:11 PM
That's funny because everyone I play with hates triple capping. Also, TDM is too short for the people I play with, game would be over in 2 or 3min.
---
we're done
#32DotHack90Posted 11/10/2012 5:54:17 PM
MageofBlood391 posted...
Play TDM if you only care about kills. The point of Domination is to triple cap.

No it's not. The point in domination is to reach 200 points before the enemy team does. This can be achieved by holding 2 out of 3 flags or 3 out of 3 flags. Holding 2 out of 3 flags is the safer option.
---
GT - Got Red 0n You
"Wars are to be won with swords and spears, not with rice and salt" Uesugi Kenshin
#33MageofBlood391Posted 11/10/2012 5:54:17 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...
That's funny because everyone I play with hates triple capping. Also, TDM is too short for the people I play with, game would be over in 2 or 3min.

Of course everyone you play with hates triple capping. They're the type of guys who only give a damn about getting kills.

Let me reword my post: In an objective game mode, the goal is to play the objective. That means you triple cap in Dom.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
#34fatclemenzaPosted 11/10/2012 5:54:52 PM
In an objective game mode, the goal is to play the objective. That means you triple cap in Dom.

You can play the objective and win by capturing only 2 flags, then defending your owned flags until you win.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#35drill beesPosted 11/10/2012 5:55:18 PM
obsessive4jamie posted...

I understand it flips the spawn, but the point is to win the game by amassing the greatest amount of points. More caps -- More points --More wins.

Nah, the point of domination is to simply win.
---
Incorrectly used terms start to lose their original meaning.
#36AnatomyHorrorPosted 11/10/2012 5:55:22 PM
The objective to us is to hold 2 flags and kill.
---
we're done
#37MageofBlood391Posted 11/10/2012 5:56:52 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...
The objective to us is to hold 2 flags and kill.

Then you're playing the game wrong. Go play TDM if you want kills. We don't want you anyway.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
#38AnatomyHorrorPosted 11/10/2012 5:58:47 PM
Go play some Battlefield if you want to play objectives.
---
we're done
#39x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 11/10/2012 5:59:09 PM
DotHack90 posted...
MageofBlood391 posted...
Play TDM if you only care about kills. The point of Domination is to triple cap.

No it's not. The point in domination is to reach 200 points before the enemy team does. This can be achieved by holding 2 out of 3 flags or 3 out of 3 flags. Holding 2 out of 3 flags is the safer option.

Exactly, no reason to force a spawn flip, have the enemy team take an objective (A or C) and than force their way into B. I find that those who go for all 3 objectives lose more often than those who go for 2 objectives. Why allow the enemy team to get out of their side and move to where no one is? This offers them a chance to catch the "dominating" team off guard.
#40ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/10/2012 7:51:15 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...
Go play some Battlefield if you want to play objectives.

Battlefield has TDM as well and CoD has objective based games. Your skill to get lots of kills will be more appreciated in a TDM match not an objective match - unless you were a key player in capturing as well. I hate players that only go for kills while Im dying 2 or 3 times trying to capture B.

I hope one day they take out the KDR when playing in an objective game
---
Mess with the bull?...