Anyone get the "secret" kill/score streak yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone get the "secret" kill/score streak yet?

User Info: _huh

_huh
4 years ago#1
I tried in the training/local game mode, and thought I saw something happen at 30 kills. I noticed one of those challenge badges at the top of the screen that said "nuclear" underneath it, and did notice a few kills that happened against the other team that I did not cause with any of my weapons. I did the same thing a few times, and could not see any type of incoming munitions or any change to the sky (like the MOAB/Nuke does) when I reached that "nuclear" 30-killstreak point.

I can't find any videos online showing the "secret kill streak" yet. Have you guys seen anything?

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#2
There's an award for a 25 gun streak, but that's all it is.
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#3
fatclemenza posted...
There's an award for a 25 gun streak, but that's all it is.

What is it?

User Info: BrokeMyMonitor

BrokeMyMonitor
4 years ago#4
a medal. the same as getting a double kill or something along those lines give you.
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR

User Info: JonJonFTW

JonJonFTW
4 years ago#5
Yeah, Woody said that it existed in a video and he was wrong. He didn't remember that Treyarch said they awarded "medals" for gun streaks, similar to how it would say "10 Killstreak" in CoD 4 and WaW.
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
4 years ago#6
It's the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs also the same meteor that brought 115.
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards

User Info: KillerChristian

KillerChristian
4 years ago#7
the secret killstreak is being able to ride a horse
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone get the "secret" kill/score streak yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived