Anyone get the "secret" kill/score streak yet?

#1_huhPosted 11/10/2012 9:08:51 PM
I tried in the training/local game mode, and thought I saw something happen at 30 kills. I noticed one of those challenge badges at the top of the screen that said "nuclear" underneath it, and did notice a few kills that happened against the other team that I did not cause with any of my weapons. I did the same thing a few times, and could not see any type of incoming munitions or any change to the sky (like the MOAB/Nuke does) when I reached that "nuclear" 30-killstreak point.

I can't find any videos online showing the "secret kill streak" yet. Have you guys seen anything?
#2fatclemenzaPosted 11/10/2012 9:09:25 PM
There's an award for a 25 gun streak, but that's all it is.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#3Mr_CumberdalePosted 11/10/2012 9:09:49 PM
fatclemenza posted...
There's an award for a 25 gun streak, but that's all it is.

What is it?
#4BrokeMyMonitorPosted 11/10/2012 9:11:15 PM
a medal. the same as getting a double kill or something along those lines give you.
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#5JonJonFTWPosted 11/10/2012 9:12:22 PM
Yeah, Woody said that it existed in a video and he was wrong. He didn't remember that Treyarch said they awarded "medals" for gun streaks, similar to how it would say "10 Killstreak" in CoD 4 and WaW.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#6UltimaXOmegaPosted 11/10/2012 9:12:38 PM
It's the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs also the same meteor that brought 115.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#7KillerChristianPosted 11/10/2012 9:15:01 PM
the secret killstreak is being able to ride a horse