I thought panic knifing was removed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I thought panic knifing was removed

User Info: OnDiscDLC

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbjQFU1CE_w

Go to 2:58. He didn't get the kill, but still I thought you had to switch to your knife like a secondary to use it?

User Info: SUPERT0ASTY

SUPERT0ASTY
4 years ago#2
From what my friend seemed to tell me, you can knife from a primary, but it takes 2 knife hits to kill

User Info: kyonurika

kyonurika
4 years ago#3
knife is still one hit kill same as all other cods, But if you remove your secondary then you can actually switch to a knife and unlock camo for it by getting so many kills with it.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 years ago#4
They removed the lunge. In other CoD games he would have killed that guy.
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay

User Info: halo3bruno

halo3bruno
4 years ago#5
Based on what you complained about in stating it was a panic knife, you don't know what panic knifing is. What they did is take out the knife lunge from the front.
This is GameFAQs. Two-thirds of the people on here should not be allowed to leave their homes without a giant, neon warning sign above them - C_Dub7

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#6
halo3bruno posted...
Based on what you complained about in stating it was a panic knife, you don't know what panic knifing is. What they did is take out the knife lunge from the front.

It's still considered a panic knife if the player is close enough for the knife to touch you.

User Info: KillerChristian

KillerChristian
4 years ago#7
OnDiscDLC posted...
halo3bruno posted...

It's still considered a panic knife if the player is close enough for the knife to touch you.

what.........

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#8
KillerChristian posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...
halo3bruno posted...

what.........

If a player was in front of you and you shot your gun, but he knifed you since he was close enough, you wouldn't consider that a panic knife?

User Info: KillerChristian

KillerChristian
4 years ago#9
OnDiscDLC posted...
KillerChristian posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...
halo3bruno posted...

what.........

If a player was in front of you and you shot your gun, but he knifed you since he was close enough, you wouldn't consider that a panic knife?

Its the players fault for getting so close. I just hate the term Panic Knife ,because using a knife in those situations is the smart thing to do

User Info: Andrew_Ryann

Andrew_Ryann
4 years ago#10
The knife in this game is awful...it has about a 10% success rate. You're better off just hip firing and praying.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I thought panic knifing was removed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived