I thought panic knifing was removed

#1OnDiscDLCPosted 11/11/2012 7:25:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbjQFU1CE_w

Go to 2:58. He didn't get the kill, but still I thought you had to switch to your knife like a secondary to use it?
#2SUPERT0ASTYPosted 11/11/2012 7:30:19 AM
From what my friend seemed to tell me, you can knife from a primary, but it takes 2 knife hits to kill
#3kyonurikaPosted 11/11/2012 7:33:38 AM
knife is still one hit kill same as all other cods, But if you remove your secondary then you can actually switch to a knife and unlock camo for it by getting so many kills with it.
#4Jason_HudsonPosted 11/11/2012 7:34:35 AM
They removed the lunge. In other CoD games he would have killed that guy.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#5halo3brunoPosted 11/11/2012 7:34:35 AM
Based on what you complained about in stating it was a panic knife, you don't know what panic knifing is. What they did is take out the knife lunge from the front.
---
This is GameFAQs. Two-thirds of the people on here should not be allowed to leave their homes without a giant, neon warning sign above them - C_Dub7
#6OnDiscDLC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:35:58 AM
halo3bruno posted...
Based on what you complained about in stating it was a panic knife, you don't know what panic knifing is. What they did is take out the knife lunge from the front.

It's still considered a panic knife if the player is close enough for the knife to touch you.
#7KillerChristianPosted 11/11/2012 7:37:07 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...
halo3bruno posted...

It's still considered a panic knife if the player is close enough for the knife to touch you.

what.........
#8OnDiscDLC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:40:13 AM
KillerChristian posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...
halo3bruno posted...

what.........

If a player was in front of you and you shot your gun, but he knifed you since he was close enough, you wouldn't consider that a panic knife?
#9KillerChristianPosted 11/11/2012 7:43:13 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...
KillerChristian posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...
halo3bruno posted...

what.........

If a player was in front of you and you shot your gun, but he knifed you since he was close enough, you wouldn't consider that a panic knife?

Its the players fault for getting so close. I just hate the term Panic Knife ,because using a knife in those situations is the smart thing to do
#10Andrew_RyannPosted 11/11/2012 7:55:15 AM
The knife in this game is awful...it has about a 10% success rate. You're better off just hip firing and praying.