I thought panic knifing was removed

#21GevousPosted 11/11/2012 9:27:36 AM
Panic knifing is when someone turns a corner and they "panic" when they see you and quickly hit their knife, hoping for the kill.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#22UltimaXOmegaPosted 11/11/2012 9:29:26 AM
Did they fix the Balistic Knife lunge? Im tired of 30 foot lunges killing me 1 kill before a Cobra.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#23lil_bandit18Posted 11/11/2012 9:29:28 AM
Panic Knife: A term used by scrubs who get killed by the knife.

If you run into me close quarters and I knife you, trust me, I didn't panic. I knew exactly what I was doing. Stop being so scrubby gamefaqs.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#24GevousPosted 11/11/2012 9:30:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25drill beesPosted 11/11/2012 9:30:55 AM
Is it also called panic shooting when someone turns the corner and panic when they see you and quickly start shooting, hoping for the kill?
---
Incorrectly used terms start to lose their original meaning.
#26GevousPosted 11/11/2012 9:32:20 AM
Is it also called panic shooting when someone turns the corner and panic when they see you and quickly start shooting, hoping for the kill?

I was simply answering to the TC, since he didn't know what it was. I'm not taking any side here so I don't see the point of being a douche.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#27PastyPCNerdPosted 11/11/2012 9:34:12 AM
drill bees posted...
PastyPCNerd posted...
Panic Knife:

When one is surprised to be caught in a close-quarters situation, there first reaction is to mash the one-hit-kill button. These people typically cannot aim very well and tend to use the strongest (or low recoil) weapons, exclusively.

I've seen this scrubby "tactic" in other games as well. Back when I played Battlefield 3 (3-4 months ago), I was still seeing it. Surely, people would know, nearly a year after release, that knifing is a panic button in that game -- BUT -- it wouldn't be called "panic knifing" if people actually set up their knife kills (ie: sneaking up and using it from behind to remain hidden from the radar).

Nice non sequitur

denial is not a good thing. the first step to over coming your panic/anxiety is admitting that you have a problem
---
my machine is stronger than my 160lb body
#28greggreggreg2000Posted 11/11/2012 9:41:17 AM
I wish there was a perk to reduce knife damage.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#29possessionPosted 11/11/2012 9:42:50 AM
PastyPCNerd posted...
drill bees posted...
PastyPCNerd posted...
Panic Knife:

When one is surprised to be caught in a close-quarters situation, there first reaction is to mash the one-hit-kill button. These people typically cannot aim very well and tend to use the strongest (or low recoil) weapons, exclusively.

I've seen this scrubby "tactic" in other games as well. Back when I played Battlefield 3 (3-4 months ago), I was still seeing it. Surely, people would know, nearly a year after release, that knifing is a panic button in that game -- BUT -- it wouldn't be called "panic knifing" if people actually set up their knife kills (ie: sneaking up and using it from behind to remain hidden from the radar).

Nice non sequitur

denial is not a good thing. the first step to over coming your panic/anxiety is admitting that you have a problem

And COMPLETELY ignoring that this so called "instant kill" is available to everyone isn't denial?

I've seen plenty of instances where someone "panic knifed" and missed.
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth
#30drill beesPosted 11/11/2012 9:43:44 AM
possession posted...
PastyPCNerd posted...
drill bees posted...
PastyPCNerd posted...
Panic Knife:

Nice non sequitur

And COMPLETELY ignoring that this so called "instant kill" is available to everyone isn't denial?

I've seen plenty of instances where someone "panic knifed" and missed.

He's just trolling
---
Incorrectly used terms start to lose their original meaning.