I thought panic knifing was removed

#51FeelMyBladePosted 11/11/2012 6:43:10 PM
They've decided to change it.

The game will no longer allow you to knife unless you are in a relaxed state. Yes, the 360 controller has sensors in them.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-32
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#52Amac_09Posted 11/11/2012 7:57:06 PM
If the encounter happens when the first you see each other is arms length away then it's just a knife kill "reflex knife" if you prefer. If the lunge happens at all it is a panic knife, if you couldn't have gotten that knife kill with out teleporting through my gun fire your adversary's gunfire then you didn't deserve it.
#53drill beesPosted 11/11/2012 9:38:31 PM
Amac_09 posted...
If the encounter happens when the first you see each other is arms length away then it's just a knife kill "reflex knife" if you prefer. If the lunge happens at all it is a panic knife, if you couldn't have gotten that knife kill with out teleporting through my gun fire your adversary's gunfire then you didn't deserve it.

The commando style lunges are pretty much from lag. The distance between the you and the other player that you see on your screen isn't necessarily what they see on their screen. If they knife and blatantly miss from a distance it's also possible that their eyes split second perception perceived you to be much closer than what you're actually are in regard to their location.
---
Incorrectly used terms start to lose their original meaning.