Halo 4 or BO2? Only want to get one but having a hard time on which.

#1greatone101Posted 11/11/2012 8:09:19 AM
So i have played all the Halo games and CoD games. I liked both but because i am so busy with work i only have enough time to play one of these two games.

To those that played both Halo 4 and BO2 (if you got it early) which one has a better online experience? As in which is more fun online?
#2DarkLeemerPosted 11/11/2012 8:14:03 AM
I can't say much for BO2 since I haven't tried it but I can say that I'm loving Halo in the mean time. I've never been so addicted to a Halo game, honestly. Usually I play the campaign and maybe a few games of MP and It gets thrown in my cabinets. Not this one. It's only been a week but it's going to be hard to decide what to play in a week or so after the initial fun of a brand new game like COD fades.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#3SeminolehitmanPosted 11/11/2012 8:16:11 AM
If you like little kids that cry when you pick up a weapon they want and try to betray you get Halo 4.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#4uchihajuan176Posted 11/11/2012 8:19:37 AM
multiplayer player mechanics for halo are garbage i went to the midnight release for halo 4 and when i go to the midnight release for black ops 2 ill sell my halo 4.
---
GT: Ayooooooo JJB
MH Tri : JJB HR 131
#5MisguidedPiratePosted 11/11/2012 8:24:32 AM
Seminolehitman posted...
If you like little kids that cry when you pick up a weapon they want and try to betray you get Halo 4.

...And if you like little kids that cry when they get shot on a killstreak, get Black Ops 2!
---
XBL : Crossbit
#6SeminolehitmanPosted 11/11/2012 8:35:21 AM
MisguidedPirate posted...
Seminolehitman posted...

...And if you like little kids that cry when they get shot on a killstreak, get Black Ops 2!

Still better than your own team member being an idiot trying to get a weapon you have they most likely suck with anyway. Don't get me wrong Halo is a good game the community is just full of little B******. I kow CoD is as well but at least they can't team kill because they are mad you got a weapon.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#7GamerTPosted 11/11/2012 8:54:35 AM
I'd say that if you want a really interesting campaign to play through then Halo 4 can't possibly disappoint. I'm not even a Halo fan but the story in Halo 4 is pretty top notch. Although, Black Ops 2 story can quite possibly be just as good.

If you're all about MP, then that goes to personal preference. I personally think that CoD MP is more enjoyable. But that is just my personal opinion.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#8Ghetto_Is_HellPosted 11/11/2012 9:03:48 AM
If you want a game that requires skill I'd say halo 4 is the game to get. Very fun game. I'd hate to have to choose though.
#9SearchmanV16Posted 11/11/2012 9:19:02 AM
Halo 4 is a better game. You get the same COD formula each year.
---
Lets go Heat.
#10ssj5kingPosted 11/11/2012 9:25:44 AM(edited)
I like Halo 4 but it's not great when there's only 5 maps for small teams, a few big ones for big teams, not many weapons so mainly everyone has the same overpowered ones that make it less enjoyable, everyone votes for the same map over and over since there's so few, campaign isn't great and spartan ops is short and a waste of time.

I say go for BO2.

@SearchmanV16H
Hate when Halo people say this especially when you look at BO2 and see it's actually changing from previous games then look at Halo 4 where it's pretty much the same as last years game.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking