Halo 4 or BO2? Only want to get one but having a hard time on which.

#31SeminolehitmanPosted 11/11/2012 11:56:47 AM
@cynicwithin2000, Read my whole post next time, I said both communities suck. The difference is in CoD they can't Team Kill like in Halo if they get butthurt.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#32DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/11/2012 12:04:35 PM
do you like fast paced games? Get cod.

do you like slower paced fire fights and bad spawns? get halo.

fairly sure black ops will have them too but the game isn't out
#33DamorahTalsetPosted 11/11/2012 12:34:44 PM(edited)
ssj5king posted...
I like Halo 4 but it's not great when there's only 5 maps for small teams, a few big ones for big teams, not many weapons so mainly everyone has the same overpowered ones that make it less enjoyable, everyone votes for the same map over and over since there's so few, campaign isn't great and spartan ops is short and a waste of time.

I say go for BO2.

@SearchmanV16H
Hate when Halo people say this especially when you look at BO2 and see it's actually changing from previous games then look at Halo 4 where it's pretty much the same as last years game.

lolno. Halo 4 changed just as many things as BO2 has, possibly more. I'm an avid follower of both games and it's pretty clear you're letting your inner fanboy do the talking for you when you say CoD has changed more than Halo.

Also, for those whining about team killing, Halo 4 has team killing disabled in Slayer which is really the only competitive game mode that matters.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#34KarnRX78Posted 11/11/2012 12:35:01 PM
I won't be playing the Halo 4 MP come Tuesday. If you liked the DMR only game modes in Reach you'll love what Halo 4 is. It is pretty much a DRM, BR, Covenant Carbine and, Light Rifle game. After the first 30 levels the game is bland imo. Flood is a fun gametype.
#35NightDrifter05Posted 11/11/2012 12:38:19 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...
Halo 4 is a better game. You get the same COD formula each year.

And Halo 4 is no different then any of the other Halo game's either so what's your point? The only difference is you get the same Halo formula every few years as opposed to every year with CoD.

I rented Halo and find it utterly boring after about 40-45 minutes of playing and lose any urge to play it anymore for the day. I'll be renting Black Ops 2 before I buy it to see how that is and if it's no different then I won't be buying either. I think I'll probably like Black Ops 2 a little more since it will have Combat Training.
#36ssj5kingPosted 11/11/2012 12:45:52 PM(edited)
DamorahTalset posted...
ssj5king posted...
I like Halo 4 but it's not great when there's only 5 maps for small teams, a few big ones for big teams, not many weapons so mainly everyone has the same overpowered ones that make it less enjoyable, everyone votes for the same map over and over since there's so few, campaign isn't great and spartan ops is short and a waste of time.

I say go for BO2.

@SearchmanV16H
Hate when Halo people say this especially when you look at BO2 and see it's actually changing from previous games then look at Halo 4 where it's pretty much the same as last years game.

lolno. Halo 4 changed just as many things as BO2 has, possibly more. I'm an avid follower of both games and it's pretty clear you're letting your inner fanboy do the talking for you when you say CoD has changed more than Halo.

Inner fanboy? I play both games, played Reach last year and it's the same exact thing except Halo 4 has few changes and very few maps. BO2 has changed a lot more compared to the first BO and MW3, Halo 4 has not changed much from Reach.

Hell they even took out one of the fan favorite modes (Firefight) and replaced it with Spartan Ops that can be completed within an hour and you have really no need to do it again, before you say "well they update it with more free" yes they do but it's 1 hour of content or less a week with no incentive to play again.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#37xKYSxPosted 11/11/2012 1:03:45 PM
they both suck get medal of honor.

serious note. halo is fun and giggles while cod is full of WTF moments and angry raging.

pick your poison.
#38TRC-G00SEPosted 11/11/2012 1:48:07 PM
I know this is not a choice, but get both? Its a toss up for me. I will playing both. Halo 4 might get played a tad more.

Its not a sin to like both games, as it appears to be by reading the replies.
---
****!
#39iwishicouldlivePosted 11/11/2012 9:00:24 PM
GamerT posted...
I'd say that if you want a really interesting campaign to play through then Halo 4 can't possibly disappoint. I'm not even a Halo fan but the story in Halo 4 is pretty top notch. Although, Black Ops 2 story can quite possibly be just as good.

If you're all about MP, then that goes to personal preference. I personally think that CoD MP is more enjoyable. But that is just my personal opinion.

Which Halo did you play? Trying to figure out which campaign is good...I can't think of none. Complete garbage and very very boring. It's the same game as the other Halo's just with updated graphics. Plays the same and is still boring...
#40curtlandPosted 11/11/2012 9:04:56 PM
I'd personally get BO2.

The Halo games are very well made, but all the non-stop "hop shooting" drives me nuts.
---
Only idoits can't spell.