Level 45. Anybody need info or answerS?

#11lil_bandit18Posted 11/11/2012 11:10:35 AM
ivanchikhani posted...
lil_bandit18 posted...
I asked this in the other thread, and wasn't sure if you answered so forgive me if you have. How effective is the "pred" the clusterbomb KS. It seems super deadly, and easily able to get triple kills.

Its not THAT good. ypu get a high overview, with some mobility to set the path for the pred. Its more useful if you predict enemy direction, b.ecause it takes it some secons to hit ground, unlike previous preds

Think about as a directional stealth bomber, bou with a limited aoe-

PLUS, kills with it, is 25 points

Kills with any KS are 25 pts right?
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#12Masterpie3000Posted 11/11/2012 11:11:59 AM
would you mind playing a round or two of SnD and figuring out how many points towards the streaks you get for the many actions in SND(kill, Headhsot kill, plant, defuse, destroying equipment/uavs)

this would prob be best done in private match but it would really help em out, thanks in advance if you know
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#13High_WarlordPosted 11/11/2012 11:12:18 AM
1. How's the hit detection?
2. What about the knife lunge? Have you experienced any knife lunge when face-to-face knifng?
3. Roughly how long does leveling up a gun take?
4. Can you view the full combat records of your friend's stats again?
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#14ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:12:39 AM
lil_bandit18 posted...
ivanchikhani posted...
lil_bandit18 posted...
I asked this in the other thread, and wasn't sure if you answered so forgive me if you have. How effective is the "pred" the clusterbomb KS. It seems super deadly, and easily able to get triple kills.

Its not THAT good. ypu get a high overview, with some mobility to set the path for the pred. Its more useful if you predict enemy direction, b.ecause it takes it some secons to hit ground, unlike previous preds

Think about as a directional stealth bomber, bou with a limited aoe-

PLUS, kills with it, is 25 points

Kills with any KS are 25 pts right?

So far, yes. Even with HL. Havent got any with swarm, or dogs. Dont know about those
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#15AlexanaxelaPosted 11/11/2012 11:12:46 AM
can you do me a quick favor? Overkill the r870 with the m1216 and go into a private match or something and see if the two guns have the same range. Meaning you're just barely close enough to a wall to get hitmarkers with the r870 and then see if the m1216 can hit the wall from the same distance?
---
The sky is unbelievably blue.
#16ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:13:53 AM
Masterpie3000 posted...
would you mind playing a round or two of SnD and figuring out how many points towards the streaks you get for the many actions in SND(kill, Headhsot kill, plant, defuse, destroying equipment/uavs)

this would prob be best done in private match but it would really help em out, thanks in advance if you know

will do it in 30 min. Wife is watchin Barça now. Ill post here.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#17ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:17:44 AM
High_Warlord posted...
1. How's the hit detection?
2. What about the knife lunge? Have you experienced any knife lunge when face-to-face knifng?
3. Roughly how long does leveling up a gun take?
4. Can you view the full combat records of your friend's stats again?

1:For me, perfect. No flaws.
2.No. 0 lunge. Only 1 lunge since game 1 of domination. and i was on 4 bars, and enem y on 3bars
3: i started with mp7 since 1 st match. finished at level 35.I actually finished at 40. But if ypou account lmg, shottys, and other things i try, level 35 would have been the level
4:none of my friends have the game. I havnt tried with other players.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#18High_WarlordPosted 11/11/2012 11:19:18 AM
Awesome, thanks! Game is sounding good! I can't wait.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#19motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/11/2012 11:19:46 AM
Do you agree with the comparisons some people are making between MW3 and BO2?
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.
#20ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:20:26 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
can you do me a quick favor? Overkill the r870 with the m1216 and go into a private match or something and see if the two guns have the same range. Meaning you're just barely close enough to a wall to get hitmarkers with the r870 and then see if the m1216 can hit the wall from the same distance?

I will do it with the three shottys. In 30 min youll ger answers. But, im telling tou, the KSG w/barrel....is rage inducing.im talking outgunnig smg.....Talking mw2 spaz crazy.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH