Level 45. Anybody need info or answerS?

#61ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 12:20:10 PM
High_Warlord posted...
I have another question that has a few parts to it.

Can you prestige a gun before you prestige? Say you got a gun to max level before you even hit level 55, non prestige. Can you prestige that gun, or must you prestige before you can start prestiging guns? Have you gotten a gun into prestige yet, for example?
If you have prestiged a gun, what kind of rewards do you get for doing so? New camos and that's it or some other stuff as well?

Havnt gotten there yet.But , its not through getting all the attachments. Plus, apart from being a gold camo, teher is some sort of other challenges, and there are three rewards, las one being a sort of hexagonal,snake pattern, with the gun in gold....

Also, there might be additional challenges; stinger launcher, for exemple: shoot down an AGR:rewards the skull camo. Shoot 10 maned KS, nets you the ronin one.

Might apply to guns..
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#62ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 12:21:25 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
how does the stalker attachment compare to the stalker perk in mw3? exactly the same or what?

Same purpose, nerfed straff speed. explosives still go off.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#63zerooo0Posted 11/11/2012 12:23:52 PM
TC do Snipers get OHKs(One Hit Kills) this time?

The hit detection in Black Ops would severely hurt the Snipers.
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#64nohomers_Posted 11/11/2012 12:26:19 PM(edited)
This may be hard to call, but would the changes and tweaks they made to the game be enough to bring back a former fan? I used to be a big CoD fan, but now I'm more into Battlefield and Halo. I thought MW3 was good, but it didn't change enough to warrant the price tag.
---
I'm a ****in unicorn, and **** anyone who say I'm not.
-Tyler, The Creator
#65ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 12:26:29 PM
zerooo0 posted...
TC do Snipers get OHKs(One Hit Kills) this time?

The hit detection in Black Ops would severely hurt the Snipers.

OHK, yep
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#66Wolfox_kingPosted 11/11/2012 12:27:10 PM
Two questions:

Has Extended Clip's usefulness been lowered? Like for example, a 30-round magazine going up to 40 instead of the previous 45, or was I misinformed?

Will the Long Barrel attachment increase the traveling distance of pellets for shotguns as it did in MW3? or will it just extend its damage drop-off?
---
Back when I was OK at Black Ops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VjJmX7o7s
#67ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 12:46:44 PM
Wolfox_king posted...
Two questions:

Has Extended Clip's usefulness been lowered? Like for example, a 30-round magazine going up to 40 instead of the previous 45, or was I misinformed?

Will the Long Barrel attachment increase the traveling distance of pellets for shotguns as it did in MW3? or will it just extend its damage drop-off?

It has been droped.
The log barrel, so far i can tell, increases the damage drop off distance
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#68LittleBigFan98Posted 11/11/2012 1:04:10 PM
Le 2nd Bump.
#69AlexanaxelaPosted 11/11/2012 1:06:41 PM
thank you
---
Doug Funnie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/dougrofl3dx.jpg
#70xSavantPosted 11/11/2012 1:08:15 PM
when you join a league play match, do both teams vote on the gametype/map in the pre-game lobby? or can you search only league Play Domination?