Level 45. Anybody need info or answerS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Level 45. Anybody need info or answerS?
4 years ago#61
High_Warlord posted...
I have another question that has a few parts to it.

Can you prestige a gun before you prestige? Say you got a gun to max level before you even hit level 55, non prestige. Can you prestige that gun, or must you prestige before you can start prestiging guns? Have you gotten a gun into prestige yet, for example?
If you have prestiged a gun, what kind of rewards do you get for doing so? New camos and that's it or some other stuff as well?

Havnt gotten there yet.But , its not through getting all the attachments. Plus, apart from being a gold camo, teher is some sort of other challenges, and there are three rewards, las one being a sort of hexagonal,snake pattern, with the gun in gold....

Also, there might be additional challenges; stinger launcher, for exemple: shoot down an AGR:rewards the skull camo. Shoot 10 maned KS, nets you the ronin one.

Might apply to guns..
GT SS AMON L GOETH
4 years ago#62
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
how does the stalker attachment compare to the stalker perk in mw3? exactly the same or what?

Same purpose, nerfed straff speed. explosives still go off.
GT SS AMON L GOETH
4 years ago#63
TC do Snipers get OHKs(One Hit Kills) this time?

The hit detection in Black Ops would severely hurt the Snipers.
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
4 years ago#64
This may be hard to call, but would the changes and tweaks they made to the game be enough to bring back a former fan? I used to be a big CoD fan, but now I'm more into Battlefield and Halo. I thought MW3 was good, but it didn't change enough to warrant the price tag.
I'm a ****in unicorn, and **** anyone who say I'm not.
-Tyler, The Creator
4 years ago#65
zerooo0 posted...
TC do Snipers get OHKs(One Hit Kills) this time?

The hit detection in Black Ops would severely hurt the Snipers.

OHK, yep
GT SS AMON L GOETH
4 years ago#66
Two questions:

Has Extended Clip's usefulness been lowered? Like for example, a 30-round magazine going up to 40 instead of the previous 45, or was I misinformed?

Will the Long Barrel attachment increase the traveling distance of pellets for shotguns as it did in MW3? or will it just extend its damage drop-off?
Back when I was OK at Black Ops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VjJmX7o7s
4 years ago#67
Wolfox_king posted...
Two questions:

Has Extended Clip's usefulness been lowered? Like for example, a 30-round magazine going up to 40 instead of the previous 45, or was I misinformed?

Will the Long Barrel attachment increase the traveling distance of pellets for shotguns as it did in MW3? or will it just extend its damage drop-off?

It has been droped.
The log barrel, so far i can tell, increases the damage drop off distance
GT SS AMON L GOETH
4 years ago#68
Le 2nd Bump.
4 years ago#69
thank you
Doug Funnie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/dougrofl3dx.jpg
4 years ago#70
when you join a league play match, do both teams vote on the gametype/map in the pre-game lobby? or can you search only league Play Domination?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Level 45. Anybody need info or answerS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived