Can you boost for Headshots in Combat Training for Camos?

#1zerooo0Posted 11/11/2012 7:34:01 PM
Since Combat Training now counts towards your Multiplayer Progression normal for 10lvls(Boot Camp) then halved XP after that.

But what happens if you use it to get headshots say for like gold?

I hope it doesn't count since that would be way too easy to get.
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#2fatclemenzaPosted 11/11/2012 7:49:20 PM(edited)
no
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:44:10 PM
That worries me.

Just turn the bots on Easy mode 1 v 8 on easy mode for Headshots=profit? Gosh that would just take the fun out of it.
---
#4fatclemenzaPosted 11/11/2012 7:49:15 PM(edited)
yes
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#5BaseballtitanPosted 11/11/2012 7:50:12 PM
Even if this is true, what difference does that make to you honestly? Does the camo other people have make that much of a difference?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#6JTC87Posted 11/11/2012 7:50:18 PM
I think it would be a good idea because I suck at headshots so I have no chance of unlocking camo.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:53:58 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
Even if this is true, what difference does that make to you honestly? Does the camo other people have make that much of a difference?

It just feels lazy to me honestly.(Obviously it doesn't affect me gameplay wise) Also I know it'll be next to impossible to tell how they got it through Combat Training or through regular Multiplayer.

But I loved the Headshot challenges back in MW2 days. Got the Scar-H, ACR, and the UMP Red Tiger with out boosting felt really awesome. I'm also awful at aiming for Headshots.
---
#8BaseballtitanPosted 11/11/2012 7:55:54 PM
I just think there are more things to worry about than how someone obtained their gun camo.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#9dammitdan57Posted 11/11/2012 7:57:30 PM
Quote:That worries me.

Just turn the bots on Easy mode 1 v 8 on easy mode for Headshots=profit? Gosh that would just take the fun out of it.

@zerooo0
I don't think you can do that. In order to set up 1 vs 8 you have to create a private match for combat training, that's different than online combat training which teams are mixed with bots and real players
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:01:16 PM
dammitdan57 posted...
Quote:That worries me.

@zerooo0
I don't think you can do that. In order to set up 1 vs 8 you have to create a private match for combat training, that's different than online combat training which teams are mixed with bots and real players

Aight I'm okay with that. So I know it's not a complete cake walk now.
---