Why do you hate Halo?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I am posting the same question in the Halo 4 forum but with Call of Duty in the topic title. I have owned every Halo and Call of Duty game and like both. I prefer COD over the last few years but think both games have their pros and cons. Im curious why all the hate between the Halo and COD fans? Thoughts?
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent
3 years ago#2
People have different opinions. I know hard for some to understand.

Personally though, I love both franchises.
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
3 years ago#3
3 years ago#4
I don't hate it, in fact I kind of like it. If you can afford too and if you're really in to gaming, there's no reason why you shouldn't give any game a fair shot. I mean it's not dating or marriage, you don't have to be faithful. Hell I like Uncharted and Gears of War too, and I can't wait for Black Ops II.
3 years ago#5
i love both
3 years ago#6
I'm terrible at it.
spread the <3
3 years ago#7
I don't hate Halo, but I can't say I enjoy it.

The setting doesn't appeal to me (which is really odd, because I'm a huge Sci-Fi fan), and the MP just seems like everyone is just hopping like rabbits all over the damned place.

They're actually very well made games, I just don't enjoy playing them.
Only idoits can't spell.
3 years ago#8
I prefer the COD community as well but thats like picking the lesser of two evils
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent
3 years ago#9
Don't hate it. Don't love it. It's fun, but I suck at it. I just generally enjoy CoD more.
~Uniting The World: One Bridge At A Time~
*insert pop-culture reference here*
3 years ago#10
I'm terrible at it.

Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived