Uh oh..uh oh...normally there's a review by IGN up early based on past CODs ..

#11SackBoiPosted 11/12/2012 6:51:17 AM
Valerium posted...
No offense but IGN gave MW3 at 9/10, to me that instantly means that they are full of ****

Wow really someone's opinion on the most popular game is a piece of crap... You mean to tell me out of millions of players that a rating of 9/10 has to be full of crap...

If it wasn't good it wouldn't have so many players casual or not.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#12Silver17Posted 11/12/2012 6:54:28 AM
Whether IGN gives it a 1/10 or 10/10 I still won't give a ****.

BTW this is the same IGN that gave Pac-Man Championship Edition DX a perfect score, which makes their reviews even funnier... lol

http://www.ign.com/games/pac-man-championship-edition-dx/xbox-360-77723
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#13Lunacy182Posted 11/12/2012 6:54:48 AM
Valerium posted...
No offense but IGN gave MW3 at 9/10, to me that instantly means that they are full of ****

"If you don't have the same opinion as me you dumb!"

These guys crack me up.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#14DevilStriderPosted 11/12/2012 6:59:15 AM
The game isn't that great anyway.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#15NarutoTaioPosted 11/12/2012 7:00:31 AM
Silver17 posted...
Whether IGN gives it a 1/10 or 10/10 I still won't give a ****.

BTW this is the same IGN that gave Pac-Man Championship Edition DX a perfect score, which makes their reviews even funnier... lol

http://www.ign.com/games/pac-man-championship-edition-dx/xbox-360-77723

Your 30th time saying that anytime someone mentions IGN
#16ValeriumPosted 11/12/2012 7:06:03 AM
Stop being such rampant fanboys, nothing in MW3 warranted a 9/10, nothing. It was a product of a rushed put together team of developers because IW fell apart when the majority of them left when vince and jason got fired.

Now that in itself I could live with, but then all the reviewers give it 9s and 10s like it is the best CoD ever made. I seriously wonder how many of them even played the multiplayer for it to get that high marks. It is bogus, the whole review scene.
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 11/12/2012 7:08:02 AM
SackBoi posted...
Valerium posted...

Wow really someone's opinion on the most popular game is a piece of crap... You mean to tell me out of millions of players that a rating of 9/10 has to be full of crap...

American Idol was the highest rated show on TV for years. There is no correlation between popularity and merit.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#18Lunacy182Posted 11/12/2012 7:08:54 AM
Valerium posted...
Stop being such rampant fanboys, nothing in MW3 warranted a 9/10, nothing. It was a product of a rushed put together team of developers because IW fell apart when the majority of them left when vince and jason got fired.

Now that in itself I could live with, but then all the reviewers give it 9s and 10s like it is the best CoD ever made. I seriously wonder how many of them even played the multiplayer for it to get that high marks. It is bogus, the whole review scene.

"Stop liking what I don't like! You all dumb!"
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#19RainbroDashPosted 11/12/2012 7:09:59 AM
Gets a 9.8 and editors choice award. Duh
---
Not a brony don't hate me please.
#20KillerMoustachePosted 11/12/2012 7:10:56 AM
SackBoi posted...
Valerium posted...

More like so many players with horrible taste.