Uh oh..uh oh...normally there's a review by IGN up early based on past CODs ..

#21Silver17Posted 11/12/2012 6:12:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22Silver17Posted 11/12/2012 6:15:00 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Silver17 posted...
Whether IGN gives it a 1/10 or 10/10 I still won't give a ****.

BTW this is the same IGN that gave Pac-Man Championship Edition DX a perfect score, which makes their reviews even funnier... lol

http://www.ign.com/games/pac-man-championship-edition-dx/xbox-360-77723

Your 30th time saying that anytime someone mentions IGN

Yeah I mentioned that ONCE before nice try... lol
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#23darkstar1080Posted 11/12/2012 6:21:41 AM
To be fair, look at how many awesome games have come out within the past month. They're probably still catching up on those games it takes a while to beat. ( Blandz 2, AC3, dishonored, etc )
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#24AU_Mister187Posted 11/12/2012 6:34:14 AM
TC is right. You can look at the history of IGN reviews. If the review is out before the game it is a positive review. If it is released after it is a negative review. Just look at halo 4 (positive review before release) and MOH (negative after release). This has been a known trend for the past couple of years. I bet there is an agreement with company that IGN has to get permission to release the review before street date.

A company would be happy to release a positive review before release to build more hype. Yet if it is negative they will not want the review to release so people will not back out on purchase. Just makes business sense.
#25snorom_nillortPosted 11/12/2012 6:37:42 AM
Arkhanoid posted...
Are people actually swayed by someone elses opinion on a videogame?

I'd be ashamed of myself if I let someone else make the decision for me.

it's cute that you actually think you're making the decisions. Activision has you brainwashed and they're calling the shots.
#26darkdazes(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:32:55 AM
My point exactly ..IGN has almost always gotten it's grubby little hands on early copies of major titles and to think this is not a major title that warrants a early review..common sense people, common sense...Again uh oh..
#27d3dsightPosted 11/12/2012 7:34:29 AM
darkdazes posted...
My point exactly ..IGN has almost always gotten it's grubby little hands on early copies of major titles and to think this is not a major title that warrants a early review..common sense people, common sense...Again uh oh..

Of course they have it early. That's how reviews work. The review has already been written, obviously. They simply can't release it right now. This is not nearly as interesting as you think it is.
#28PanzrGrnd42Posted 11/12/2012 7:48:00 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
SackBoi posted...
Valerium posted...
No offense but IGN gave MW3 at 9/10, to me that instantly means that they are full of ****

Wow really someone's opinion on the most popular game is a piece of crap... You mean to tell me out of millions of players that a rating of 9/10 has to be full of crap...

If it wasn't good it wouldn't have so many players casual or not.

American Idol was the highest rated show on TV for years. There is no correlation between popularity and merit.
#29Stabs2503Posted 11/12/2012 7:58:41 AM
lol CoD is scared of the reviews that's why they are holding them off
---
MAINSTREAM'D
GT: xl Stabs lx