This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

#1SackBoiPosted 11/12/2012 6:31:44 AM
Seriously I use Ghost in EVERYTHING, not because I camp I never camp but I move very slickly and always and never run around a corner, I always creep.

My K/D is around 2.0 while doing objectives heavily when I play those modes. But this new nerf to ghost doesn't effect me because as I said I am always moving from place to place and very strategic kind of blows away the point of me doing this ever if I can never hide from radar again... seeing that the new unlock level is 55! WHAT, so basically it is either prestige or completely revamp my entire loadouts I use every CoD ... so I don't know I am very furious why can't they just have it at an appropriate level and have it so you have to keep moving in order to not show up.

Seriously I plan ahead so I don't just run in and die, and now that is pretty much pointless seeing that now every can see everyone why not just have radar always on :/, I am sorry I am pretty upset.

Does anyone know if I can use tokens on perks to keep them through prestiges? I feel like now it is either have my 2.0 or higher (aiming for about 2.25-2.50 but seems impossible now) or to actually prestige...
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 11/12/2012 6:35:58 AM
because of one perk you won't buy the game?

lol
#3chickenlardPosted 11/12/2012 6:37:07 AM
SackBoi posted...
Seriously I use Ghost in EVERYTHING, not because I camp I never camp but I move very slickly and always and never run around a corner, I always creep.

My K/D is around 2.0 while doing objectives heavily when I play those modes. But this new nerf to ghost doesn't effect me because as I said I am always moving from place to place and very strategic kind of blows away the point of me doing this ever if I can never hide from radar again... seeing that the new unlock level is 55! WHAT, so basically it is either prestige or completely revamp my entire loadouts I use every CoD ... so I don't know I am very furious why can't they just have it at an appropriate level and have it so you have to keep moving in order to not show up.

Seriously I plan ahead so I don't just run in and die, and now that is pretty much pointless seeing that now every can see everyone why not just have radar always on :/, I am sorry I am pretty upset.

Does anyone know if I can use tokens on perks to keep them through prestiges? I feel like now it is either have my 2.0 or higher (aiming for about 2.25-2.50 but seems impossible now) or to actually prestige...

Don't let the door hit you in the face. Bye
#4TrixtinFamerPosted 11/12/2012 6:37:23 AM
I hear you dude it's clear trey wants nothing but 24/7 run and gun. I can get behind playing for the objective but there's more ways to do it than screaming like a loon diving head first with your trigger taped down.

Just keep up with these topics and trey will make the changes come patch time. Be so nice to finally have a game rebalanced on MY whim and fancy for once.

FIX GHOST!!!
---
FIX GHOST!!!
#5RepublicanThugPosted 11/12/2012 6:38:33 AM
So if you hide in a corner to goto the bathroom or answer the door a red dot automatically pops up?

That seems kinda bogus
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#6d3dsightPosted 11/12/2012 6:39:23 AM
Use your token on it when you Prestige.
#7surfertiePosted 11/12/2012 6:40:40 AM
Loons do not scream... They call.

It is one perk that should be sort of end game content; Make it to 55 and then don't prestige. Now you have ghost and can enjoy your ghostesque tendencies.

Really,m it is a new game, just accept it for what it is.
---
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie
#8SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:46:29 AM
RepublicanThug posted...
So if you hide in a corner to goto the bathroom or answer the door a red dot automatically pops up?

That seems kinda bogus

If this is sarcasm you need to get help, this had nothing to do with my topic I said I am 100% okay with the changes and that I actually like them but not the fact it is a level 55 perk.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#9WM_PMCPosted 11/12/2012 6:47:48 AM
If you need ghost to get a higher K/D, you're not very good. The fact that not having ghost will completely cripple you is hilarious. This is why I love the changes Treyarch has made to ghost.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#10RepublicanThugPosted 11/12/2012 6:50:03 AM
SackBoi posted...
RepublicanThug posted...

That seems kinda bogus

If this is sarcasm you need to get help, this had nothing to do with my topic I said I am 100% okay with the changes and that I actually like them but not the fact it is a level 55 perk.

It wasn't sarcasm it was a question. Thought that was obvious.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....