This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
4 years ago#1
Seriously I use Ghost in EVERYTHING, not because I camp I never camp but I move very slickly and always and never run around a corner, I always creep.

My K/D is around 2.0 while doing objectives heavily when I play those modes. But this new nerf to ghost doesn't effect me because as I said I am always moving from place to place and very strategic kind of blows away the point of me doing this ever if I can never hide from radar again... seeing that the new unlock level is 55! WHAT, so basically it is either prestige or completely revamp my entire loadouts I use every CoD ... so I don't know I am very furious why can't they just have it at an appropriate level and have it so you have to keep moving in order to not show up.

Seriously I plan ahead so I don't just run in and die, and now that is pretty much pointless seeing that now every can see everyone why not just have radar always on :/, I am sorry I am pretty upset.

Does anyone know if I can use tokens on perks to keep them through prestiges? I feel like now it is either have my 2.0 or higher (aiming for about 2.25-2.50 but seems impossible now) or to actually prestige...
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.

User Info: Kovalchuk_

Kovalchuk_
4 years ago#2
because of one perk you won't buy the game?

lol

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
4 years ago#3
SackBoi posted...
Seriously I use Ghost in EVERYTHING, not because I camp I never camp but I move very slickly and always and never run around a corner, I always creep.

My K/D is around 2.0 while doing objectives heavily when I play those modes. But this new nerf to ghost doesn't effect me because as I said I am always moving from place to place and very strategic kind of blows away the point of me doing this ever if I can never hide from radar again... seeing that the new unlock level is 55! WHAT, so basically it is either prestige or completely revamp my entire loadouts I use every CoD ... so I don't know I am very furious why can't they just have it at an appropriate level and have it so you have to keep moving in order to not show up.

Seriously I plan ahead so I don't just run in and die, and now that is pretty much pointless seeing that now every can see everyone why not just have radar always on :/, I am sorry I am pretty upset.

Does anyone know if I can use tokens on perks to keep them through prestiges? I feel like now it is either have my 2.0 or higher (aiming for about 2.25-2.50 but seems impossible now) or to actually prestige...

Don't let the door hit you in the face. Bye

User Info: TrixtinFamer

TrixtinFamer
4 years ago#4
I hear you dude it's clear trey wants nothing but 24/7 run and gun. I can get behind playing for the objective but there's more ways to do it than screaming like a loon diving head first with your trigger taped down.

Just keep up with these topics and trey will make the changes come patch time. Be so nice to finally have a game rebalanced on MY whim and fancy for once.

FIX GHOST!!!
FIX GHOST!!!

User Info: RepublicanThug

RepublicanThug
4 years ago#5
So if you hide in a corner to goto the bathroom or answer the door a red dot automatically pops up?

That seems kinda bogus
4 more years? Sigh.....

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#6
Use your token on it when you Prestige.

User Info: surfertie

surfertie
4 years ago#7
Loons do not scream... They call.

It is one perk that should be sort of end game content; Make it to 55 and then don't prestige. Now you have ghost and can enjoy your ghostesque tendencies.

Really,m it is a new game, just accept it for what it is.
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
4 years ago#8
RepublicanThug posted...
So if you hide in a corner to goto the bathroom or answer the door a red dot automatically pops up?

That seems kinda bogus

If this is sarcasm you need to get help, this had nothing to do with my topic I said I am 100% okay with the changes and that I actually like them but not the fact it is a level 55 perk.
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.

User Info: WM_PMC

WM_PMC
4 years ago#9
If you need ghost to get a higher K/D, you're not very good. The fact that not having ghost will completely cripple you is hilarious. This is why I love the changes Treyarch has made to ghost.
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/

User Info: RepublicanThug

RepublicanThug
4 years ago#10
SackBoi posted...
RepublicanThug posted...

That seems kinda bogus

If this is sarcasm you need to get help, this had nothing to do with my topic I said I am 100% okay with the changes and that I actually like them but not the fact it is a level 55 perk.

It wasn't sarcasm it was a question. Thought that was obvious.
4 more years? Sigh.....
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived