Screw the ghost nerf, I'll miss you, motion sensor.

#1Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/12/2012 7:51:45 AM
Eff the ghost nerf. While I'll struggle more in tdm when I'm alone with bad players, I'll miss my awesome camping tool, the motion sensor :(

It was great playing objective games and having some leverage to watch those blindspots while defending objectives or rushing the other side of the spawn and spawn killing opponents

Goodbye 2.+ KDR, hello 1.50 KDR :(
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#2JaganMasterPosted 11/12/2012 7:52:29 AM
Use the eyeballs perk.
#3d3dsightPosted 11/12/2012 7:53:11 AM
Sensor grenades. You can take up to two, and I hear that they give enemies the VSAT indicator instead of the red dot. But I haven't seen it yet.
#4Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:55:33 AM
d3dsight posted...
Sensor grenades. You can take up to two, and I hear that they give enemies the VSAT indicator instead of the red dot. But I haven't seen it yet.

Those don't really watch your back though, you know?

I'd rather toss stuns to check if an enemy is around the corner

Everyone may be on the radar so much that I'll hardly notice it's gone

I'm a little worried about the constant UAV's, map size and hearing conflicting reports about MW3 spawns though, that definitely scares me
---
#5Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:56:33 AM
JaganMaster posted...
Use the eyeballs perk.

Nah, dawg, I stare at dat radar more than anything
---
#61GATORFANPosted 11/12/2012 7:58:46 AM
If you just admitted you camp then why worrie about K/D? Serious question because I like to have at least a 2 K/D also but not if im sitting in a corner....

The motion sensor was cool though but couldnt count on it much because of ghost type perks running around everywhere.
#7Afghan_Whig777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:01:53 AM
1GATORFAN posted...
If you just admitted you camp then why worrie about K/D? Serious question because I like to have at least a 2 K/D also but not if im sitting in a corner....

The motion sensor was cool though but couldnt count on it much because of ghost type perks running around everywhere.

Who said I sat in corners? If I'm not rushing or don't need to cap, I hunker down in spots that have high traffick while maintaining adequate protection to the objective.

There's times to rush and times to camp and spawn kill.

If my rushing skills in Halo indicate my KDR, well, then it's not looking good for me : /
---
#81GATORFANPosted 11/12/2012 8:03:25 AM
My bad then, but seems like you rely to much on free radar..