Level 55. Ghost and An assault rifle info

#1ivanchikhaniPosted 11/12/2012 1:38:49 PM
Ghost, requires very little to move to remain unseen. ther seems to be a 2 sec gap after you completely stop. You show up to v-sat.

An= best assault rifle. So good. Two first shots completely puts off aim people. rest of shots follow up with no recoil, or center speed correction. Will overthrow the m8a1.

these conclusions are with a naked gun.

If i can help with anything else...And if anyone has it and wants to play, add me.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#2KillerMoustachePosted 11/12/2012 1:40:40 PM
hows drop shotting? Similar to blops or more like mw2?
#3ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:41:47 PM
KillerMoustache posted...
hows drop shotting? Similar to blops or more like mw2?

with some delay. ypu will prob get head shot....Blops 1 style.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#4SteveBobPosted 11/12/2012 1:43:56 PM
Awesome, I had a feeling the AN-94 was gonna be the best full auto :)

Also very happy to hear that about Ghost. Otherwise you could get really unlucky and stop for a second to shoot someone and still show up on radar.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#5ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:51:29 PM
SteveBob posted...
Awesome, I had a feeling the AN-94 was gonna be the best full auto :)

Also very happy to hear that about Ghost. Otherwise you could get really unlucky and stop for a second to shoot someone and still show up on radar.

Think of it like the mw3 ump...LOL. And yeah, ghost is ok. It will penalise only the corner abusers. I admit, they got ot right.
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH
#6FlashCannonPosted 11/12/2012 1:53:24 PM
glad i put in those countless hours of training in with the FN2000. i'm gonna be shooting some rapid 2 round bursts with that AN. gonna be doing some work with that gun.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#7ivanchikhani(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:59:14 PM
FlashCannon posted...
glad i put in those countless hours of training in with the FN2000. i'm gonna be shooting some rapid 2 round bursts with that AN. gonna be doing some work with that gun.

On a side note, and for lols, skorpion with rapidfire, fastest smg in gaming history LOL
---
GT SS AMON L GOETH