This, or halo 4?

#21PixelDaemonPosted 11/12/2012 8:28:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22PixelDaemonPosted 11/12/2012 8:30:34 PM
PainoGamer posted...
From: djshowstopper87 | Posted: 11/12/2012 9:05:26 PM | #013
Halo 4 people that cry about people having sheilds are the people who suck. They need a twitch shooter like cod to be good. O look I can camp in a corner all day amd rack up kills. So MLG bro!

I've actually seen a lot of corner campers in Halo 4, just sitting there with an energy sword waiting for someone to pass by.

Odd, I've never seen it. Either way it's not that hard to counter. I've actually not seen much camping overall in Halo 4. I'm happy about it.

Note: I've seen SOME camping but it's incredibly rare and never heard people whining about it.
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#23PixelDaemonPosted 11/12/2012 8:31:53 PM
OmegaPillow posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
Played halo 4 for a week and got tired of it quick. Also I know it's a halo game but I prefer it where if I shoot someone in the head once or even twice they should be gone

Heard halo 3 doesnt feel like halo , is it true bae?

<.< You mean Halo 4? It feels exactly like Halo with customization. The weapon drops are also randomized so you don't have people camping them all match. It's nice.
---
#24PainoGamerPosted 11/12/2012 8:33:49 PM
PainoGamer posted...
Halo 4 people that cry about people having sheilds are the people who suck. They need a twitch shooter like cod to be good. O look I can camp in a corner all day amd rack up kills. So MLG bro!

I've actually seen a lot of corner campers in Halo 4, just sitting there with an energy sword waiting for someone to pass by.

Odd, I've never seen it. Either way it's not that hard to counter. I've actually not seen much camping overall in Halo 4. I'm happy about it.

Note: I've seen SOME camping but it's incredibly rare and never heard people whining about it.

Not hard to counter? Unless you had promethean vision you won't know he's there because when you crouch you don't show up on the radar, the moment you go through that corner you're done.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature
#25KarnRX78Posted 11/12/2012 8:36:08 PM
djshowstopper87 posted...
KarnRX78 posted...
Until they release Classic Slayer and Team Slayer, I'm not touching Halo 4 MP again. Infinity Slayer is just boring, really boring. If you care more about campaigns than MP I'd get Halo 4.

Boring? But you think cod stale mp is fresh and new lol.

It is just DMR vs DMR game after game after game. If you have fun shooting DMRs back and forth for hours on end then I guess it is fun. The game was fun for the first day, then it was just DMR on DMR battles.

Frankly if BO2 is a bad game, I'm going to say it is a bad game. Right now Halo 4's MP is boring, it can be good when they add new playlist. If I want a create a class system, I'll play CoD, they've made it work better than anyone else out there. I liked halo because fighting for power weapons forced more unique game play styles than anything else. Now it is just DMR vs DMR on Haven.
#26PixelDaemonPosted 11/12/2012 8:39:29 PM
PainoGamer posted...
PainoGamer posted...

Not hard to counter? Unless you had promethean vision you won't know he's there because when you crouch you don't show up on the radar, the moment you go through that corner you're done.

Not hard to counter. Those weapons show up when spawned, to everyone. When you see someone get it, be weary around sharp corners and the general location of that energy sword pickup. Just takes a little thinking.
---
#27kroakerPosted 11/12/2012 8:41:18 PM
PainoGamer posted...

Don't go where the camper is again.... you've effectively countered him, and only gave him one kill. The worst thing about campers is the idiot team mates who just HAVE TO KILL HIM. They keep on feeding the lazy SOB kills (granted that's not as game breaking as in CoD).
#28PathlessBulletPosted 11/12/2012 8:42:43 PM
I think its time to put on your big boy pants TC and make decisions for yourself.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#29WebsandWigsPosted 11/12/2012 8:43:18 PM
I have to agree with whoever said Halo 4 MP got old quick. It just feels stale already. Blops is is addictive, I dont care if I played this game before
#30Halo8mySoulPosted 11/12/2012 8:46:02 PM
I've always gotten both in each series, it's just unfortunate that they were released within a week of each other this time around.
Oh well..