This, or halo 4?

#31PixelDaemonPosted 11/12/2012 9:46:39 PM
Halo is Halo, CoD is CoD. Halo 4 feels like Halo with customization and randomized weapon spawns, CoD feels like CoD. Personally I haven't been a fan of the core gameplay of CoD since 4, but I'm cautiously paying attention to Black Ops 2.
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#32djshowstopper87Posted 11/12/2012 9:48:46 PM
WebsandWigs posted...
I have to agree with whoever said Halo 4 MP got old quick. It just feels stale already. Blops is is addictive, I dont care if I played this game before

Cod sheep
#33KarnRX78Posted 11/12/2012 9:52:31 PM
djshowstopper87 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...
I have to agree with whoever said Halo 4 MP got old quick. It just feels stale already. Blops is is addictive, I dont care if I played this game before

Cod sheep

Ah so someone who has an honest disagreement with you is a sheep? Is that the best you can do to counter the argument? Nothing more than CoD Sheep? You sir have been bested.
#34djshowstopper87Posted 11/12/2012 9:57:52 PM
KarnRX78 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...

Cod sheep

Ah so someone who has an honest disagreement with you is a sheep? Is that the best you can do to counter the argument? Nothing more than CoD Sheep? You sir have been bested.

I can list a ton of reasons as to way black ops 2 and call of duty in general is nothing more than a half baked, rehashed noobfest that's really not worth 60 dollars plus 50 for cod elite ( DLC map packs). But anyway that's not brain washed by activison, Treyarch, Infinty Ward can see that. If you played on cod game you have played them all. The quality of these games have gone down hill. Look at how garbage mw 3 mp is. And don't get me started on the idiot try hard community on this noob game ugh.
#35henson802Posted 11/12/2012 9:59:19 PM
How the frick can you CoD sheep say halo multiplayer gets old and CoD rehash doesn't?????

Halo is one of the consoles most original games and gameplay is derived from such classics of MP like Quake.

But now Halo 4 has been so refined and perfected, call of rehash doesn't even come close!
#36jpraelsterPosted 11/12/2012 10:00:14 PM
henson802 posted...
How the frick can you CoD sheep say halo multiplayer gets old and CoD rehash doesn't?????

Halo is one of the consoles most original games and gameplay is derived from such classics of MP like Quake.

But now Halo 4 has been so refined and perfected, call of rehash doesn't even come close!
#37KarnRX78Posted 11/12/2012 10:05:13 PM
KarnRX78 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...

Cod sheep

I can list a ton of reasons as to way black ops 2 and call of duty in general is nothing more than a half baked, rehashed noobfest that's really not worth 60 dollars plus 50 for cod elite ( DLC map packs). But anyway that's not brain washed by activison, Treyarch, Infinty Ward can see that. If you played on cod game you have played them all. The quality of these games have gone down hill. Look at how garbage mw 3 mp is. And don't get me started on the idiot try hard community on this noob game ugh.

I've got time, go ahead and list them. I agree MW3 MP was trash, so does most of the CoD community. Reach MP was trash too, most agree on that as well.

You have the typical fan boy reactions to other games. X player base is brain washed. All the same. Takes no skill, so on and so forth.

So go on list your reasons, I'll gladly listen to them. For unlike you, I will not call you a sheep or brain washed for them. You just happen to have a different opinion on two games. I like Halo 4, I don't know about BO2 yet. Unlike you however, I can admit when there is a flaw to something. Until they add more playlist in Halo 4, the game is the same match over and over again. No variety in weapons, or how a match is fought.
#38doyema6Posted 11/12/2012 10:08:53 PM
I have think Halo 4 is great. However, I can understand the guy's point saying the game essentially boils down to DMR vs DMR. I still think Halo is a better challenge and more enjoyable teamwork based game than COD. The game requires more thinking and skill than COD in my opinion, but I can understand the fact that it usually does boil down to DMR vs DMR, but ordinance, random power weapon spawns, etc. help to spice things up and keep things interesting. Hopefully more playlists and maps will continue to be integrated to keep things fresh and fun.

All in all, it comes down to how easy each game is for me. I can play COD very casually and for fun and average a 2.0 K/D quite easily while Halo offers me a more challenging game. COD is still fun for me as a change of pace game or when I really want to screw around. Halo is my choice when I want a little more of a challenge and overall enjoyable experience. I am a competitive person in general, so I tend to enjoy competition more.

Both are good series with good games and if you can afford both, I say get both.
---
New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-Boston Red Sox-Boston Bruins
I am not a Goat Face! I. Am. Handsome.
#39ShikazurePosted 11/12/2012 10:09:24 PM
why choose when you have have BOTH
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#40MeilOfVayaPosted 11/12/2012 10:12:14 PM
I have halo 4 and am getting bo2 tomorrow. The online has a lot of problems now with lag and the ar seems op and it feels like all weapons take down shield the same. In the old halos it was possible to take on multiple guys at the same time and kill them all if you were good enough. Not on halo 4. If they see you first and their brain works, you're getting killed. I'm almost positive im going to play bo2 wayyyy more than halo just because it's lost what made it so different. For me at least.