This, or halo 4?

#51SonyHoundDawgPosted 11/12/2012 11:22:20 PM
I bought Halo 4 and I'm also already kinda tired of it. I played Reach for a few months straight and then popped back a few more times when the map packs hit.

I love the changes they made to Halo 4 such as loadouts, ordinance drops and other abilties you can have, but the games just not as fun anymore I guess.

When I play standard Slayer mode theres only like 4 maps in the roatation it seems, really old. Then if you want to go to other maps you have to play diff modes, but then those 4 maps are in that rotatiton too so I feel like im playing the same maps over and over. The grenades feel to weak, out of the normal guns, there seems to only really be one or two viable options, yeah its the same as other Halos but it doesnt work for me anymore.

I love the halo singple player a lot better then COD's, but COD multi is where its at.
#52JBaLLEN66Posted 11/12/2012 11:24:14 PM
I just sold halo4. Got boring and was pretty much halo of duty
---
Him being greedy is a good thing. That means he'll want to spend less and help us get out of this debt. Gamefreak36
#53KeldonisPosted 11/12/2012 11:30:03 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
Played halo 4 for a week and got tired of it quick. Also I know it's a halo game but I prefer it where if I shoot someone in the head once or even twice they should be gone

You mean you don't like a game where it actually takes skill to kill someone? Unlike hiding in a corner and shooting someone in the back 2 times, you actually have to you know, aim properly to kill someone in halo.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#54lapinchelagallePosted 11/12/2012 11:32:07 PM
both, i got halo4 2 days ago and it's a blast! but I also love CoD series, getting it on friday I guess. Not missing it that's for sure ;)
#55VelociswaggerPosted 11/12/2012 11:35:23 PM
Halo 4
#56PixelDaemonPosted 11/12/2012 11:38:37 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I bought Halo 4 and I'm also already kinda tired of it. I played Reach for a few months straight and then popped back a few more times when the map packs hit.

I love the changes they made to Halo 4 such as loadouts, ordinance drops and other abilties you can have, but the games just not as fun anymore I guess.

When I play standard Slayer mode theres only like 4 maps in the roatation it seems, really old. Then if you want to go to other maps you have to play diff modes, but then those 4 maps are in that rotatiton too so I feel like im playing the same maps over and over. The grenades feel to weak, out of the normal guns, there seems to only really be one or two viable options, yeah its the same as other Halos but it doesnt work for me anymore.

I love the halo singple player a lot better then COD's, but COD multi is where its at.

Grenades feel weak? Huh? Single grenade at close range will kill someone, and out of close range will drain shield, opening up a headshot opportunity. I won't comment on the weapons because I already have.
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#57VALikimlavPosted 11/13/2012 12:00:01 AM
I like Call of Duty, but seriously, get Halo 4.
#58BertSerxPosted 11/13/2012 12:02:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#59ChemicalReaperPosted 11/13/2012 12:21:24 AM
Keldonis posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
Played halo 4 for a week and got tired of it quick. Also I know it's a halo game but I prefer it where if I shoot someone in the head once or even twice they should be gone

You mean you don't like a game where it actually takes skill to kill someone? Unlike hiding in a corner and shooting someone in the back 2 times, you actually have to you know, aim properly to kill someone in halo.

Are you kidding? Halo 4 removed almost all of the skill required in previous games. The sticky/auto-aim is cranked up to 11, and it's almost impossible not to aim for the head - heck, the game practically does it for you.

If you don't start with the DMR or the Covenant Carbine, you're doing it wrong: the other weapons are practically useless. Unless, of course, you snag a power weapon. If you get the Incinerator Cannon, you're basically set for several free kills: it's the Halo equivalent of calling in a Predator Missile. Even if you miss your target, you can still get a kill: the blast hits a wall or an object, and bounces into several more exploding balls of red cheapness.

Ordnance drops are okay, but they're not great: Halo survived 10 years without Care Packages, I don't think they really needed to start now. Same goes for Tac Packages and Support Upgrades: they're cool ideas on paper, but in gameplay, they have hardly any significant effect.
#60brutalrhinoPosted 11/13/2012 12:42:16 AM
henson802 posted...
Halo 4, and its not even close

---
GT - brutalrhino