This, or halo 4?

#81KeldonisPosted 11/13/2012 10:25:10 AM
StolzPhoenix posted...
Wow people said halo4 on the cod board. This game must be pretty bad. I haven't played blops2 yet was debating if it was worth it with h4 going on but it looks like no guess I'll hold out for the next one

I don't really think "everyone" is saying Halo 4. This game just came out, give it time. Keep in mind that 99.9% of the people who are making these assumptions probably haven't even played the game, they're just trolling.

I never said one was better over the other. In fact, it would be ridiculous for me to say so at this time as I have not had a chance to pick up Black Ops 2 yet.

What I can tell you is Halo 4 has been awesome. This of course, is just my opinion. The nostalgia of the returning of Master Chief and Cortona, as well as the new additions to MP (some good, some bad), but overall I welcome the overall freshness of it. The reviews have also been slightly in Halo 4's favor over Black Ops, but again, it's all relative as you should take reviews with a grain of salt.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#82JohnWall32Posted 11/13/2012 10:29:20 AM
they finally added swat for halo 4...which has kept me from selling the game...besides that its straight trash...don't like cod mp either though
#83NoDozTweakerPosted 11/13/2012 11:36:07 AM
StolzPhoenix posted...
Wow people said halo4 on the cod board. This game must be pretty bad. I haven't played blops2 yet was debating if it was worth it with h4 going on but it looks like no guess I'll hold out for the next one

I wouldn't put too much trust in these boards. 50% of the complainers on here during.the.bf3 mw3 arguments were the mindless "its the same game" argument. I bought both of those and they were BOTH a lot like their predecessor. EA just managed to brainwash gamers to ignore this fact a little better, but both were still fun games. Game companies are merely providing a product that we had to PAY to enjoy. There is no reason to blindly love or hate the products they make. They are not your friends.

Both halo 4 and black ops 2 look fun, but I won't know until I play them.
#84SquareenixfreakPosted 11/13/2012 11:46:25 AM(edited)
Usually I'd say cod over halo but not this time, it's halo 4 over bo2 for me
---
exGT-ShadowPHOENIX1
newGT-ShadowMINDGAME1
#85Uzair_ChiefPosted 11/13/2012 12:11:49 PM
Halo 4 easily
#86NGd72Posted 11/13/2012 12:16:52 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
they finally added swat for halo 4...which has kept me from selling the game...besides that its straight trash...don't like cod mp either though

This guy obviously has no skill. He'd rather take 1 shot to kill you since he can't keep the reticle on a moving targets head
#87mindandsoulPosted 11/13/2012 12:20:55 PM
Cant comment on blops yet but i wouldnt recommend halo its average and highly overrated.
#88NGd72Posted 11/13/2012 12:38:27 PM
mindandsoul posted...
Cant comment on blops yet but i wouldnt recommend halo its average and highly overrated.

How is it average? Kids these days like "real" shooters like COD because they can't stand having to practice to get good. It's sad so many people don't have skill
#89Majoras_pantsPosted 11/13/2012 12:57:13 PM
Halo 4 is you want a more sstrategic game with team work and skill playing a huge factor.

This if you want a fun game to play with friends where you don't need to try very hard, communicate with team mates or think much to do well.
#90ClearBlazerPosted 11/13/2012 1:09:13 PM
Majoras_pants posted...
Halo 4 is you want a more sstrategic game with team work and skill playing a huge factor.

This if you want a fun game to play with friends where you don't need to try very hard, communicate with team mates or think much to do well.

Pretty much this.
---
Whatever// YESSS
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2186/diegowtfjuggo.gif