Game is smooth as butter.

#31kyle78Posted 11/13/2012 12:08:10 AM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
This feels so smooth now. Maybe its because of all the Halo 4. But this is 60fps of pure bliss.

Going back to my game now.

Considering its using an engine that hasn't been updated since 2005, It looks good.Of course I only play COD for the single player campaign. I assume the MP component is more of the same.
---
Obama doesn't want a second term, he wants a second chance.
#32ShikazurePosted 11/13/2012 12:09:43 AM
henson802 posted...
CoD looks garbage, halo 4 looks amazing.

Not sure what makes 60 fps to the kiddies so godly, everything seems like its in 'fast forward'.

Consistent 30 is all you need, and halo4 is crisp and worlds ahead of CoD in the look and 'feel' department.

Did you forget halo was one of those original games you play with friends split screen well guess what you cannot play halo 4 split screen without frame drop
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#33_StrelokPosted 11/13/2012 3:05:19 AM
Even though the question of "how much fps the human eye can see" is actually broken up into various individual questions insofar as how how fps relates to our perception, it is not even that relevant. The feel and the responsiveness of the input is what matters most.

And seriously guys:

http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frames_can_humans_see.htm
---
When saints are just dead sinners amended and revised, no wonder why greed and humiliation become the norms to bound and regulate humankind.
#34Shadow_Zujed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:35:18 AM
Quote:

I have a 42" Samsung LED 240hz and with smooth motion feature on, all my games look to run around 60fps. Halo 4 looks awesome with a top of the line tv. Try upgrading your hardware noob.

@N3xtG3nGam3r

Sooooo.....we have the exact same TV, I just have my terrible smooth motion turned off? *Scratches head*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#35N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 11/13/2012 7:50:40 PM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
Quote:

I have a 42" Samsung LED 240hz and with smooth motion feature on, all my games look to run around 60fps. Halo 4 looks awesome with a top of the line tv. Try upgrading your hardware noob.

@N3xtG3nGam3r

Sooooo.....we have the exact same TV, I just have my terrible smooth motion turned off? *Scratches head*

If your model has input lag with the smooth motion setting enabled, chances are we don't have the same model. I don't know why people have a hard time understanding what this feature does. It smooths the frame rate. It's that simple. Games like crysis 1, skyrim, gears 1,2,3, halo 4, all run at ~30fps. With smooth motion on, the tv displays the picture at a rate that looks to be as smooth as 60fps.

What's there not to understand? Whether the game runs at 30 or 60, with the right tv, and setup, that number means completely nothing because it smooths it to nearly 60 with no hiccups or input lag.

Make sense?

Also, yea yea computer this computer that. I have my custom build listed in my sig, and it crushes anything 360 or ps3 is capable of.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5
#36SquigglyJusticePosted 11/13/2012 7:56:18 PM
macheteman posted...
Now imagine being a PC gamer, and forced to play console ports at 30 fps, knowing how much better 60 fps is.

Oh god this! I recently got a decent PC after years of owning a Mac (and by default being a solely console gamer).

And after a few months of almost solid PC gaming, I went back to my 360 and had a real hard time adjusting to lower FPS.
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.