First nerf

#1BloodShadowXPosted 11/13/2012 4:18:15 AM
will be the smg it's a problem when someone has the drop on me I turn around and shoot them 3 times they die....happens alot too
---
If it's not broken improve it!
#2Rome218Posted 11/13/2012 4:22:37 AM
Can you edit your post so people can understand what you mean. Are you saying SMGs need a nerf? Going by what you're saying.. I did not understand you.

Are you typing from a cell phone or are you an immigrant?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#3ross_gumbrellPosted 11/13/2012 4:25:02 AM
agreed. not much into. hope ur not talking about the MP7 here...
(its one of the worse smgs)
#4BloodShadowX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:25:14 AM
Rome218 posted...
Can you edit your post so people can understand what you mean. Are you saying SMGs need a nerf? Going by what you're saying.. I did not understand you.

Fine fine

The first nerf will be the smg.It's a shame when someone is behind you and you still have enough time to turn around and kill them. This has happened to me multiply times
---
#5ross_gumbrellPosted 11/13/2012 4:27:00 AM
good god son, WHICH smg are you talking about!?
#6Ice WeaselPosted 11/13/2012 4:27:55 AM
For crying out loud, that's not an issue with the gun. You're going to get that in EVERY online shooter which doesn't have dedicated servers. Plus it's a lag compensation thing.
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 11/13/2012 4:28:37 AM
BloodShadowX posted...
Rome218 posted...

Fine fine

The first nerf will be the smg.It's a shame when someone is behind you and you still have enough time to turn around and kill them. This has happened to me multiply times

Just sounds like the person behind you is slow or has terrible aim. Nerfs can't compensate for player incompetence.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#8BloodShadowX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:31:42 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
BloodShadowX posted...
Rome218 posted...

Fine fine

Just sounds like the person behind you is slow or has terrible aim. Nerfs can't compensate for player incompetence.

believe me that's what I thought at first, but after it happened for the forth time I started to wonder.
---
#9BloodShadowX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:32:10 AM
ross_gumbrell posted...
good god son, WHICH smg are you talking about!?

vector KID
---
#10Rome218Posted 11/13/2012 4:34:16 AM
Thanks TC. It is an SMG though, are you are close range? SMGs should overpower ARs and LMGs at close range as far as I'm concerned.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write