First nerf

#11ross_gumbrellPosted 11/13/2012 4:35:04 AM
BloodShadowX posted...
ross_gumbrell posted...
good god son, WHICH smg are you talking about!?

vector KID

right, yeah, dont thinks its OP.
Most likely you would have been in CQC range and the other person would have had an assault rifle.
the MSMC (?) is a much better weapon in my opinion.

Also, its the vector K10, took me a while to realise it.
#12Rome218Posted 11/13/2012 4:35:09 AM
ross_gumbrell posted...

Also this. ^_^ I want to know what SMG to check out first. =D
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#13Rome218Posted 11/13/2012 4:35:41 AM
Ahh the Vector. Right on.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#14ross_gumbrellPosted 11/13/2012 4:37:30 AM
Rome218 posted...
ross_gumbrell posted...

Also this. ^_^ I want to know what SMG to check out first. =D

I would go for the PDW for your first (not sure on the unlock level but its the 2nd one)
#15Rome218Posted 11/13/2012 4:39:13 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
For crying out loud, that's not an issue with the gun. You're going to get that in EVERY online shooter which doesn't have dedicated servers. Plus it's a lag compensation thing.

Quite honestly, in some ways I feel dedicated servers are overrated. Right now with the high speeds we get, I don't see what's wrong with p2p.

Yeah someone can have a host advantage.

However, prior to playing P2P games, I remember on PC games people complaining of people having better pings to the dedicated server.

Dedicated servers never removed lag for me. I play CS:S and I was really good at it. However if my ping was above 80, I knew I was at a disadvantage to anyone with a ping of under 60.

I hate how these games show 4 bars, to dumb things down so our connections show like cell phone bars. I guess if they showed the numbers, everyone would know who the host is at all times though. :P
---
#16BloodShadowX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:41:04 AM
Rome218 posted...
Thanks TC. It is an SMG though, are you are close range? SMGs should overpower ARs and LMGs at close range as far as I'm concerned.

Yea I guess,but I never really understand COD range stat. It's always very iffy
---
If it's not broken improve it!