BO2 vs Halo 4

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Before the flames start, I am a fan of both franchises. However, right now I am having fun playing Halo 4. It's only been out a week and I have barely got through campaign and only like 6 hours in MP. I and am wondering if it's actually worth it to get another COD game at this juncture? I wish they timed the releases better.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
3 years ago#2
Too much to do/unlock in Halo 4 to spend any time/money on BO2.
3 years ago#3
I would wait. I'm going to pick BO2 up but enjoy H4 first. If you get this now you won't be able to fully enjoy either game fully.
GT: Rambo220
3 years ago#4
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Too much to do/unlock in Halo 4 to spend any time/money on BO2.

Thats how i feel, i love both franchises and want bo2 but halo is keeping more than satisfied
3 years ago#5
I really was impressed with Halo 4, and I'm not a Halo fan. I think if I had more friends that played, I would be into the on-line more. I hate playing with randoms.

However the bottom line for me is that I prefer games where it takes less bullets to kill someone. I used to be a huge Quake 1 Team Fortress fan.. then I play Counter Strike and never really looked back.

Halo 1 ironically got me back into FPS games. However, I loved the pistol. 3 good shots and you got a kill. Halo 1 was prior to me discovering counter strike though.

Only Halo games I really like:

Halo 1
Halo 4
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
3 years ago#6
I love both BO2 and Halo 4. No comparison.
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
3 years ago#7
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I love both BO2 and Halo 4. No comparison.

Exactly. No need to discern which is better, I'm pretty sure more than half the people on here have or play both.
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
3 years ago#8
I'm in this predicament:

Loved Halo 2, got bored of Halo 3 and made the switch to CoD. Been playing CoD exclusively since CoD4, and by the time Black Ops and MW3 rolled around, I was good enough to where getting high kill games wasn't even a task, or fun anymore.

I got Halo 4, and while it's amazing and they really did a good job with it, I'm kind of getting owned, and am already tired of only having 5-6 small maps.

What do I do? Stick it out or should I get Blops2
3 years ago#9
Both are great choices for very different gameplay, I'm sure i'll swap between both all the time.
3 years ago#10
Sephiroth9704 posted...
I'm in this predicament:

Loved Halo 2, got bored of Halo 3 and made the switch to CoD. Been playing CoD exclusively since CoD4, and by the time Black Ops and MW3 rolled around, I was good enough to where getting high kill games wasn't even a task, or fun anymore.

I got Halo 4, and while it's amazing and they really did a good job with it, I'm kind of getting owned, and am already tired of only having 5-6 small maps.

What do I do? Stick it out or should I get Blops2

From what I understand about 343i, they do a lot of things to change things up as time goes by that aren't necessarily DLC map packs.

My concern is also that if I get good at one game I won't be good at the other as the play style is really different, unless you are 10 years old like my son who seems to have no issue pwning online at both.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived