BO2 vs Halo 4

#1acangialPosted 11/13/2012 5:40:55 AM
Before the flames start, I am a fan of both franchises. However, right now I am having fun playing Halo 4. It's only been out a week and I have barely got through campaign and only like 6 hours in MP. I and am wondering if it's actually worth it to get another COD game at this juncture? I wish they timed the releases better.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#2Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/13/2012 5:41:55 AM
Too much to do/unlock in Halo 4 to spend any time/money on BO2.
#3Rambo220Posted 11/13/2012 5:43:17 AM
I would wait. I'm going to pick BO2 up but enjoy H4 first. If you get this now you won't be able to fully enjoy either game fully.
---
GT: Rambo220
#4kasbianPosted 11/13/2012 5:43:28 AM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Too much to do/unlock in Halo 4 to spend any time/money on BO2.

Thats how i feel, i love both franchises and want bo2 but halo is keeping more than satisfied
#5Rome218Posted 11/13/2012 5:44:44 AM
I really was impressed with Halo 4, and I'm not a Halo fan. I think if I had more friends that played, I would be into the on-line more. I hate playing with randoms.

However the bottom line for me is that I prefer games where it takes less bullets to kill someone. I used to be a huge Quake 1 Team Fortress fan.. then I play Counter Strike and never really looked back.

Halo 1 ironically got me back into FPS games. However, I loved the pistol. 3 good shots and you got a kill. Halo 1 was prior to me discovering counter strike though.

Only Halo games I really like:

Halo 1
Halo 4
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#6NejiHyuga900Posted 11/13/2012 5:45:04 AM
I love both BO2 and Halo 4. No comparison.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#7hollow-sasukePosted 11/13/2012 5:47:32 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I love both BO2 and Halo 4. No comparison.

Exactly. No need to discern which is better, I'm pretty sure more than half the people on here have or play both.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#8Sephiroth9704Posted 11/13/2012 5:49:23 AM
I'm in this predicament:

Loved Halo 2, got bored of Halo 3 and made the switch to CoD. Been playing CoD exclusively since CoD4, and by the time Black Ops and MW3 rolled around, I was good enough to where getting high kill games wasn't even a task, or fun anymore.

I got Halo 4, and while it's amazing and they really did a good job with it, I'm kind of getting owned, and am already tired of only having 5-6 small maps.

What do I do? Stick it out or should I get Blops2
#9singhellotakuPosted 11/13/2012 5:53:09 AM
Both are great choices for very different gameplay, I'm sure i'll swap between both all the time.
#10acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:54:25 AM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
I'm in this predicament:

Loved Halo 2, got bored of Halo 3 and made the switch to CoD. Been playing CoD exclusively since CoD4, and by the time Black Ops and MW3 rolled around, I was good enough to where getting high kill games wasn't even a task, or fun anymore.

I got Halo 4, and while it's amazing and they really did a good job with it, I'm kind of getting owned, and am already tired of only having 5-6 small maps.

What do I do? Stick it out or should I get Blops2

From what I understand about 343i, they do a lot of things to change things up as time goes by that aren't necessarily DLC map packs.

My concern is also that if I get good at one game I won't be good at the other as the play style is really different, unless you are 10 years old like my son who seems to have no issue pwning online at both.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man