BO2 vs Halo 4

#11Sephiroth9704Posted 11/13/2012 5:57:47 AM
acangial posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
I'm in this predicament:

Loved Halo 2, got bored of Halo 3 and made the switch to CoD. Been playing CoD exclusively since CoD4, and by the time Black Ops and MW3 rolled around, I was good enough to where getting high kill games wasn't even a task, or fun anymore.

I got Halo 4, and while it's amazing and they really did a good job with it, I'm kind of getting owned, and am already tired of only having 5-6 small maps.

What do I do? Stick it out or should I get Blops2

From what I understand about 343i, they do a lot of things to change things up as time goes by that aren't necessarily DLC map packs.

My concern is also that if I get good at one game I won't be good at the other as the play style is really different, unless you are 10 years old like my son who seems to have no issue pwning online at both.

Which is why I only want to pick one game. They're both completely different, not to mention the different button layouts which is always a ***** to get used to after playing one or the other
#12jeff187211Posted 11/13/2012 6:02:16 AM
You can set up your Halo 4 controls like COD. It's the last preset called Fishsticks I think.
---
GT: SunburnedTooth
#13Krazylude26Posted 11/13/2012 6:10:18 AM
halo 4 campaign is def better but the MP sucks and has way too many issues.

Halo 4 better campaign

BO2 better MP
#14darkshadowmasterPosted 11/13/2012 6:32:23 AM
I really like the changes to H4 in that it now feels like a faster paced game, however I'm not a fan of constantly being on the "radar" since it's a serious PITA to sneak around unless you want to crouch walk everywhere.

That and I'm not that much of a fan of how long it takes to kill someone, granted while I also think CoD does kill a little to quickly, H4 takes it to the other extreme and it takes too long.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#15ZamboniGamerPosted 11/13/2012 6:35:37 AM
How about they're both great!
#16triple sPosted 11/13/2012 6:37:13 AM
Halo 4 is excellent. I get my copy of BO2 today and honestly I've been a little tired of the series since MW2 but it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun as well. If BO2 manages to do for the CoD series what Halo 4 did for the Halo series for me, I'm going to have to balance my time between two great shooters online.
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#17FormosityPosted 11/13/2012 6:43:06 AM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Too much to do/unlock in Halo 4 to spend any time/money on BO2.

All my clan mates are going to CoD. I got Halo instead. I feel there is too much to do and I'm having waaay too much fun in campaign, Spartan Ops and Multiplayer, in Halo 4 right now.

I'll probably get Blops2 later down the road at some point.
---
Proud member of da RS!
GT: Ferrmosity
#18FormosityPosted 11/13/2012 6:46:36 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I really like the changes to H4 in that it now feels like a faster paced game, however I'm not a fan of constantly being on the "radar" since it's a serious PITA to sneak around unless you want to crouch walk everywhere.

That and I'm not that much of a fan of how long it takes to kill someone, granted while I also think CoD does kill a little to quickly, H4 takes it to the other extreme and it takes too long.

Play SWAT in H4. Oneshot headshot kills any weapon.
---
Proud member of da RS!
GT: Ferrmosity
#19Apac4245Posted 11/13/2012 6:56:46 AM
This topic has been much more mature than I think can be expected on launch day for a COD game.

Anyway I am in a similar situation -- I am thinking about getting Halo 4 or COD (leaning towards Halo).

Thanks for all your responses!