Same exact cruddy graphics from 6 years ago

#31Liquid Snake2Posted 11/13/2012 11:02:31 AM
henson802 posted...
destructoclaus posted...
And you bought the game anyway. Grats, TC.

Actually I have not bought past 4 rehashes

wow you're so cool
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#32GenTRPosted 11/13/2012 11:04:48 AM
henson802 posted...

So many corners cut graphically just to have 60fps , which in all honesty from my 20+ years of gaming, makes no significant difference from a consistent 30 fps.

What does 20 years of gaming have to do with not being able to see the clear difference between 30 and 60 fps? It's a huge difference...it's not even close on any platform.
#33AteasPosted 11/13/2012 11:17:22 AM
Anyone who doesn't admit that Call of Duty is nothing more than a shameless yearly cash-in is either blind or delusional. That's all it is: greedy Activision putting out a half-hearted "sequel" every year, repackaging the same crap while you all run out and buy it without question and claim it's the best thing since toast. It's the Madden of first person shooters. It's watered-down, it's unoriginal, it's nothing special, and all the 9.0+ reviews are little more than evidence that with enough money you can buy good scores.

And before anyone says, "but you bought it anyway lol!", I've never bought a Call of Duty game and never will.
#34koichiPosted 11/13/2012 11:21:32 AM
Why is everyone talking about CoD 4? 6 Years ago was CoD 3.

and this game does not have the graphics of CoD3, TC
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#35JWhiskeyPosted 11/13/2012 11:32:01 AM
Ateas posted...
And before anyone says, "but you bought it anyway lol!", I've never bought a Call of Duty game and never will.

Then why the **** are you here?
---
Anatidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.
The ubertoss -> http://youtu.be/LlREAFP5Dns
#36AstardesPosted 11/13/2012 11:35:06 AM
JWhiskey posted...
Ateas posted...

Then why the **** are you here?

To make people like you mad
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, an 8 year old series.
#37monsterlunchboxPosted 11/13/2012 11:40:33 AM
The graphics are awful because playing a game on the 360 is the equivalent of playing on a 10 year old computer lol.
#38deathscythe257Posted 11/13/2012 11:41:05 AM
henson802 posted...
With the millions upon millions of dollars each rehashed CoD profits, they can't even improve graphics from 6 years ago? Can't do proper ragdolls? No dedicated servers.

Guess this franchise really does appeal to the mass public and amateur gamer, or typical sheep that buys what everyone else does.

So many corners cut graphically just to have 60fps , which in all honesty from my 20+ years of gaming, makes no significant difference from a consistent 30 fps.

This franchise needs to take some serious notes from Halo 4 and Battlefield.

And I don't care about sales, like I said above, this franchise caters to the mass public and amateur gamer, does not make it a good game.

Not surprised, MW3 pretty much summed up the fact that the devs dont care and just want to churn a new game out every year to milk it... I will give Treyarch credit for expanding zombies the way they did....

As for 60 frames... Pointless and stupid thing really, the human eye cannot differentiate anything above 24-30 fps... so to force a game to be 60fps is nothing more than marketing, and the tools that regurgitate it are nothing more than utter fanboys

The only reason I got this game (first and only COD game I have ever considered buying) is because I wanted to play zombies with my buddies, and I kind of liked the conspiracy theory-esque story in campaign mode.
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#39Grunt40Posted 11/13/2012 11:43:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40Grunt40Posted 11/13/2012 11:43:45 AM
As for 60 frames... Pointless and stupid thing really, the human eye cannot differentiate anything above 24-30 fps... so to force a game to be 60fps is nothing more than marketing, and the tools that regurgitate it are nothing more than utter fanboys

Play CoD, then go play Halo. Are you really telling me that there's no difference between 30 and 60 fps?
---
Check out my mediocre punk-rock band!
http://www.youtube.com/user/All7sMusic/videos