Nerf hipfire!

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Seriously, every time I try to ads I lose the gunfight, only to find out in the killcam that the other guy just sprayed...
I don't remember hipfiring being this OP in any other CoD, everyone just sprays fer days, because that's how you do good in this game....
It needs a nerf, and it needs it quick
Do you like my signature?
3 years ago#2
Most of the maps are closed quarters or have alot of tight spots so of course your gonna lose to hip fire.
D3 Armory Profile -
3 years ago#3
oh here we go with the nerf this nerf that talk. game's been out for A DAY. How about you play some more?
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson
3 years ago#4
You are the reason that the high leveled guns that should be better then the starter guns aren't you can't blame hip fire. You need to take; range, damage, rate of fire, etc into account and stop complaining saying things need nerfed pretty soon tomahawks wont kill you in one hit either
3 years ago#5
Hip fire is only good with laser sight. Try hip firing a pdw at medium range and you'll find out it's way better with ads. Relax dude, and try hip firing at close range sometimes.
F2000 was an unholy weapon. Respect it, and it harvested souls for you. Treat it like the mortal SCAR-H, and it would devour you.
3 years ago#6
This is exactly why I hate this new gen of gamers. Always blaming why they suck on something else. Game's been out less than a day and you're already crying for nerfs.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
3 years ago#7
Maybe you should have hipfired first?
3 years ago#8
Assault shield.
Let em spray dry.
Tomahawk to the jewels.
3 years ago#9
New generation of gamers? I'm coming straight from cod4, that is a game that actually works how it should. This game I can't do got because I am a second behind everyone. I empty half a clip into a guy, he turns, bursts and I die only to see in the killcam that I hit him once maybe twice.
It's EXACT SAME problem as MW3. I top scoreboards in CoD 4, waw, mw2, blops1, but somehow, from whatever reason I am struggling with MW3 and now this.

It's the broken spawns, lag and hit detection that gets me killed. I can aim at him and unload, but he somehow gets me by spraying. This is not how it works, even in close range, if I aim at him and all the bullets hit I should win the gunfight, not him for spraying everywhere.

I was kinda hoping it was going to be like Black Ops, since it's BLACK OPS, but I was wrong, it's MW3 engine, complete with horrible spawns, lag, hit detection and all the other BS that comes with it.
Do you like my signature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived