GS gives BO2 an 8.0 and Halo 4 a 9.0

#101gucciburrrPosted 11/13/2012 2:29:06 PM
CoD gameplay wipes the floor with Halo's. That's why it always has a much bigger community. Watch in about a month how large the gap between the online numbers is.
#102ReploidAXZPosted 11/13/2012 2:31:54 PM
Halo 4 is slightly overated, but it's still a good game. Where as BO2 is just another CoD and is overated WAY more than Halo, but is a terrible game.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#103UtterMoonPosted 11/13/2012 2:34:25 PM
gucciburrr posted...
CoD gameplay wipes the floor with Halo's. That's why it always has a much bigger community. Watch in about a month how large the gap between the online numbers is.

Its...also on both Ps3 and Xbox....so of course the community is bigger, the Ps3 community is bigger than the Xbox one by the way.

Halo in my opinion has done very..very well not to alienate its fanbase.
#104StaticPenguinPosted 11/13/2012 2:35:47 PM
gucciburrr posted...

This is true. That's because CoD has quite possibly the simplest gameplay I've ever handled. It doesn't take much for someone to sit down, pick up a controller for the first time and get good at it.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#105gucciburrrPosted 11/13/2012 2:36:02 PM
ReploidAXZ posted...
Halo 4 is slightly overated, but it's still a good game. Where as BO2 is just another CoD and is overated WAY more than Halo, but is a terrible game.

Yet, instead of playing Halo, you're on the board dedicated to this "terrible game". Hilarious
#106SAMCROftwPosted 11/13/2012 2:36:13 PM
gucciburrr posted...

And yet this bigger community is the whiniest, saddest and most pathetic online community ever. What was your point again?
#107Shadow StarPosted 11/13/2012 2:43:49 PM
Was this topic created in bizarro world???
---
XBL: SuperShadowStar
PSN: Shadow-Star
#108gucciburrrPosted 11/13/2012 2:45:34 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
gucciburrr posted...

And yet this bigger community is the whiniest, saddest and most pathetic online community ever. What was your point again?

According to who, you? Pllllllllllease....You can ignore CoD and its community all together. Trust me, no one from the biggest online community on consoles will care....
#109MixorzPosted 11/13/2012 2:47:44 PM
Got both. I feel they're about the same, just differentrent gameplay tbh.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#110FinalWolfPosted 11/13/2012 2:48:26 PM
Good job TC you managed to start a flame war between the fanboys. I hope you are happy you magnificent bastard.
---
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/finaldemon1/1314830395082.png