GS gives BO2 an 8.0 and Halo 4 a 9.0

#111finchusedPosted 11/13/2012 4:03:16 PM
Have you played Halo 4? There are new features despite what you claim.

Such as load outs.

Sound familiar?
---
6 GB RAM, Intel i7 2.66 Ghz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
#112twistedenigmaPosted 11/13/2012 4:03:52 PM
Both these games brought new things to their respective series. They are both good games so everyone shut up and just play the game
#113Robin_MaskPosted 11/13/2012 4:10:14 PM
twistedenigma posted...
Both these games brought new things to their respective series. They are both good games so everyone shut up and just play the game

People can't go back to play games they like, they are too busy talking smack about another game they dislike instead of just playing a game they like.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#114Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 11/13/2012 4:17:00 PM
I haven't played this game, it looks great and I'm excited to do so.
however, I have played Halo 4. I used to be 'meh' on Halo games before. Nothing great, nothing bad. Halo 4 really does change it up. Its like what CoD4 was to this series. It takes the great ideas of its peers and utilizes them with very few flaws. They changed up the 'feel' of the movement and gunplay while retaining enough of what it was so as not to piss off old Halo fans. Its a series changer, just like CoD4.

Of course its going to get high marks, they really did make huge improvements across the board. I haven't played this game yet, but from what my friends are saying, the reviews are saying, it seems like more of the same, with a vastly improved campaign, great guns, and a fun take on customization. The zombies mode received a vast sum of new content. Nothing changing in how the game plays itself though.
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
#115henson802Posted 11/13/2012 4:21:13 PM
gucciburrr posted...
CoD gameplay wipes the floor with Halo's. That's why it always has a much bigger community. Watch in about a month how large the gap between the online numbers is.

No it's because CoD has gameplay that appeals to the mass public. Sales and popularity has nothing to do with gameplay unless you are talking mass appeal, which means amateur gameplay ala CoD
#116Ga-ymerPosted 11/13/2012 4:28:50 PM
Any TRUE fan of the Halo series will tell you that Halo 4 is just not on the same level as previous installments. The story mode was not even that great.

Multiplayer is also just a mess of DMR's and those damn forerunner weapons. The armor custimization is dumb. The fact you can fix up your own class is dumb. Even the new point system is dumb. And aside from being able to run, the armor abilities are dumb. Halo 4 is an ok game. It's not that amazing and you people need to stop acting as if the graphics and "OMG new bad guys" makes up for it.
#117gucciburrrPosted 11/13/2012 4:29:49 PM
henson802 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
CoD gameplay wipes the floor with Halo's. That's why it always has a much bigger community. Watch in about a month how large the gap between the online numbers is.

No it's because CoD has gameplay that appeals to the mass public. Sales and popularity has nothing to do with gameplay unless you are talking mass appeal, which means amateur gameplay ala CoD

Cut the shenanigans please. Before CoD came and took the FPS crown, Halo was the top dog in terms of mass appeal. You kidding me? CoD snatched that crown by having better overall gameplay. I suggest you pay attention to the scoreboard the next time you hve a CoD session. The average player is far from great so that amateur gameplay nonsense goes out the window...
#118singhellotakuPosted 11/13/2012 4:34:14 PM
The funny thing is both reviews read almost exactly the same, with them praising the evolution of a stale but good design.
#119henson802Posted 11/13/2012 4:46:55 PM
gucciburrr posted...
henson802 posted...
gucciburrr posted...

Cut the shenanigans please. Before CoD came and took the FPS crown, Halo was the top dog in terms of mass appeal. You kidding me? CoD snatched that crown by having better overall gameplay. I suggest you pay attention to the scoreboard the next time you hve a CoD session. The average player is far from great so that amateur gameplay nonsense goes out the window...

Original Halo for console was like one of the few online console games , but it has evolved tenfold since too. CoD has not.
#120Trailblazer34Posted 11/13/2012 4:49:51 PM
henson802 posted...
Halo 4 is worlds ahead of CoD in every aspect.

And it ain't even close