GS gives BO2 an 8.0 and Halo 4 a 9.0

#21Random_PopeyePosted 11/13/2012 11:22:25 AM
People can't be happy for both games that they are doing well.It is like you can't be a fan of both games or be happy they are both great games.
#22The-QuakerPosted 11/13/2012 11:24:22 AM
Halo 4 in my opinion bests Black Ops 2. I feel they have freshened it up more than BO2 has. New sounds, new guns, new modes, Spartan Ops.
---
Gamertag: QuAkEr OaTz
PSN: QuAkEr-OaTz
#23ssj5kingPosted 11/13/2012 11:24:25 AM
NGd72 posted...
Halo 4 is miles ahead of Bops2

It introduces many new things to the game, mainly multiplayer, whereas Black Ops 2 is just new maps and and a couple new weapons. CoD is falling apart because there is nothing they have done to evolve the game. It's the same game year after year. Changing the name will only get them so far

What did H4 introduce to the MP that was good? There's weapons spawn which everyone just rushes to the shotgun or another instant kill weapon, there's create a class that has very limited options which everyone only picks the DMR (or another sniper) for instant kills, there's armor customization which doesn't do anything to the gameplay at all (they don't even allow you to have it on in a lot of game modes) and there's only 5 little maps for small teams and 5 big maps for big teams which everyone spam votes for the 1 same map over and over.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#24domesplitter13Posted 11/13/2012 11:27:25 AM
henson802 posted...
Halo 4 is worlds ahead of CoD in every aspect.

And it ain't even close

sorry kids
#25RadDisconnectPosted 11/13/2012 11:28:04 AM
It's a crime to like both Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. Hell, that will be my new topic.
#26RadDisconnectPosted 11/13/2012 11:28:32 AM
It's a crime to like both Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. Hell, that will be my new topic.
#27henson802Posted 11/13/2012 11:30:42 AM
ssj5king posted...
NGd72 posted...

It introduces many new things to the game, mainly multiplayer, whereas Black Ops 2 is just new maps and and a couple new weapons. CoD is falling apart because there is nothing they have done to evolve the game. It's the same game year after year. Changing the name will only get them so far

What did H4 introduce to the MP that was good? There's weapons spawn which everyone just rushes to the shotgun or another instant kill weapon, there's create a class that has very limited options which everyone only picks the DMR (or another sniper) for instant kills, there's armor customization which doesn't do anything to the gameplay at all (they don't even allow you to have it on in a lot of game modes) and there's only 5 little maps for small teams and 5 big maps for big teams which everyone spam votes for the 1 same map over and over.

You are wrong on so many levels, I'm at work so I can't waste my time correcting your foolish assumptions. I will remark that weapons are now random spawns so there is no bum rushing to them because you don't know which will spawn.

And not all the unlocks are shown immediately, when u start there are like 5 armor combinations, now I'm rank 29 and there are at least 20 armor parts for each part of body, and more continually unlock.

Just face the facts, Halo is a series that has a lot of effort and love put into each iteration, and is continually supported for years with ongoing challenges and playlist updates. CoD just rehashes 95% of the game and tweaks a few mechanics then starts on the next CoD cash cow
#28NGd72Posted 11/13/2012 11:35:38 AM
henson802 posted...
ssj5king posted...
NGd72 posted...

You are wrong on so many levels, I'm at work so I can't waste my time correcting your foolish assumptions. I will remark that weapons are now random spawns so there is no bum rushing to them because you don't know which will spawn.

And not all the unlocks are shown immediately, when u start there are like 5 armor combinations, now I'm rank 29 and there are at least 20 armor parts for each part of body, and more continually unlock.

Just face the facts, Halo is a series that has a lot of effort and love put into each iteration, and is continually supported for years with ongoing challenges and playlist updates. CoD just rehashes 95% of the game and tweaks a few mechanics then starts on the next CoD cash cow

^ this

Bam!
#29henson802Posted 11/13/2012 11:39:52 AM(edited)
And there are armor abilities such as jet pack and shield to name a couple.
#30RadDisconnectPosted 11/13/2012 11:38:08 AM
henson802 posted...

- Pick 10 is a rehash.
- Campaign with branching stories is a rehash.
- COD looks the same as previous iterations. Heck, even COD2 can have levels as large as the Afghanistan mission.

Look, I get it. You don't like this game. And I don't deny that Halo 4 is a great game. But you should at least look like you're trying not to use double standards here. Stop using misinformation and cherrypicking to make Black Ops 2 look like something it's not. And stop trumpeting slogans and catchphrases. And why do you insist on forcing your opinion on other people? I mean, shouldn't you let other people play, then decide whether they like it or not?