http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Ksq4dvLuk

That took a whole 30 seconds to find.

BO2 gets horses. Halo gets mechs.
---
Hello.
Pokemon White FC- 3181-5466-9991
#42PorKsTerRPosted 11/13/2012 12:50:36 PM
vashtricham posted...
Quote:Personally don't listen to Gamespot unless it's Kevin Van Ord reviewing. He's a good reviewer.
@EnVy_CaLiBeR
After his horrible RE6 review and his overrated reviews like ninja blade I will never take him seriously. He lets his own personal bias interfere with his reviews

Can't say the same. His reviews are usually spot on with my opinions for me and his review made me purchase my favorite game this generation in Demons Souls. Probably my best gaming purchase in awhile.

Exactly my point a review is an opinion no more no less. Do your own research and play what you enjoy. No need for any fight on what game did what.
---
Xbox live GT:PorKsTerR
#43UtterMoonPosted 11/13/2012 12:52:57 PM
_huh posted...
BO2 at least introduces some new ideas into the franchise, whether we agree with them or not. The game probably got the score it deserves, not on par with the greats, not a terrible game, but a good game with replayability. It does have most of the same elements used in previous games, just rehashed into a different setting, but nothing too innovative.

H4 has NOTHING new to show. Halo is the same game it has been since the beginning. GS gushes over that game, with some game player called tsquare doing halo buttlove stories everywhere. Most hyped rehash of old ideas in years.

SAME enemies, SAME weapons, SAME environments, SAME vehicles, SAME characters, SAME story. BORING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS.

Seems like GS is getting paid alot of money to stay biased towards Halo above all others.

Oh boo hooo. And much of what you said..isn't true.

Same Environments..Same Enemies and weapons? Did you forget about the entire new species..planet..and weapons that were added? What about the drop dead gorgeous graphics..and that sound...so much better than hearing some obscure "Boom" every 10 seconds in the background.

They also added Spartan Ops..a weekly..story based co-op event. But in the end..its personal preference, not saying COD is crap..but you're obviously living in a world of misinformation.
#44EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 11/13/2012 12:52:59 PM
PorKsTerR posted...
vashtricham posted...
Quote:Personally don't listen to Gamespot unless it's Kevin Van Ord reviewing. He's a good reviewer.
@EnVy_CaLiBeR
After his horrible RE6 review and his overrated reviews like ninja blade I will never take him seriously. He lets his own personal bias interfere with his reviews

Can't say the same. His reviews are usually spot on with my opinions for me and his review made me purchase my favorite game this generation in Demons Souls. Probably my best gaming purchase in awhile.

Exactly my point a review is an opinion no more no less. Do your own research and play what you enjoy. No need for any fight on what game did what.

No arguments there.
#45GodSlayer66Posted 11/13/2012 12:53:16 PM
Every numbered Halo had numerous changes in single and multiplayer. If you say otherwise you are either blinded by your hate of the series and or/ haven't even tried them. I don't even an xbox and so i don't have much time with xbox games. I can still see that they try some new ideas and improvements every time there's a major title.

CoD on the other hand... I do give Treyarch credit for at least trying add something to the series since the Infinity ward sure as hell didn't.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#46BgSoAPosted 11/13/2012 12:53:33 PM
I disagree with some of your points. There are plenty of new weapons, several new enemies which fighter very differently from the Covenenant, not to mention Spartan Ops and the multiplayer. Is it brand spanking new? No. But is it fun and fresh? Hell yeah.

INB4"Lolattryingtohaveaseriousdebateongfaqs"
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#47PorKsTerRPosted 11/13/2012 12:55:11 PM
PorKsTerR posted...
vashtricham posted...
@EnVy_CaLiBeR

No arguments there.

I know I'm sorry just kind of saying that to everyone else.
---
Xbox live GT:PorKsTerR
#48henson802Posted 11/13/2012 12:55:20 PM
So if there are no armor unlocks that give you abilities sir TC, explain how some people in halo can jet pack, shield, or dash?

And uhm, what's wrong with customizing your halo armor? Been waiting for that for so long, kicking but and looking uniquely bad@$$ is great
#49UtterMoonPosted 11/13/2012 1:01:54 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Well I think EGM only gave Halo 4 a 7.5 TC, due to basically the reasons you said and they have BLOPS 2 a 9.

Every place has their own opinions.

And..EGM knocked off points because there were no iron sights.......sure, people can have their opinions..but sometimes opinions can be wrong.
#50_huh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:05:54 PM
henson802 posted...
ssj5king posted...
NGd72 posted...
Halo 4 is miles ahead of Bops2

It introduces many new things to the game, mainly multiplayer, whereas Black Ops 2 is just new maps and and a couple new weapons. CoD is falling apart because there is nothing they have done to evolve the game. It's the same game year after year. Changing the name will only get them so far

What did H4 introduce to the MP that was good? There's weapons spawn which everyone just rushes to the shotgun or another instant kill weapon, there's create a class that has very limited options which everyone only picks the DMR (or another sniper) for instant kills, there's armor customization which doesn't do anything to the gameplay at all (they don't even allow you to have it on in a lot of game modes) and there's only 5 little maps for small teams and 5 big maps for big teams which everyone spam votes for the 1 same map over and over.

You are wrong on so many levels, I'm at work so I can't waste my time correcting your foolish assumptions. I will remark that weapons are now random spawns so there is no bum rushing to them because you don't know which will spawn.

And not all the unlocks are shown immediately, when u start there are like 5 armor combinations, now I'm rank 29 and there are at least 20 armor parts for each part of body, and more continually unlock.

Just face the facts, Halo is a series that has a lot of effort and love put into each iteration, and is continually supported for years with ongoing challenges and playlist updates. CoD just rehashes 95% of the game and tweaks a few mechanics then starts on the next CoD cash cow

Where are these facts? The only reason why this game took so long was because a new developer was making it, not Bungie. Don't fool yourself. Because it took so many years for MS to put out the same Halo game it has had for sale since the last Halo game doesn't mean it's any good. Face it, it's the same game over and over again. COD is not much different.

Just because it took long to make a game doesn't mean it's any good. Face it halo fanboys, Halo 4 has barely anything new. The same old grunts/elites/spartans/worlds (that all look the same)/multiplayer (ohh don't forget the cool new "forge" that we've never seen before). Sorry haloboys, you waited three years for the same game you got last time, I know disappointment is hard to deal with, but that's what you got.