GS gives BO2 an 8.0 and Halo 4 a 9.0

#61UtterMoonPosted 11/13/2012 1:26:47 PM(edited)
_huh posted...
UtterMoon posted...
_huh posted...
SBKidJamX posted...
_huh posted...
Seems like GS is getting paid alot of money to stay biased towards Halo above all others.

I love when people trot out this line. "They didn't like <game I enjoy> as much as I did? They MUST be on the take!"

Read the rest of my post. I could care less about either game. My point is that GS is so obviously in the tank for Halo that it hurts their credibility as an unbiased review site. They jumped the shark big time.

Well.....judging by your other post you do seem to care about Halo, you continually spout lies..as if saying that there is nothing new, and that everything is the same..over and over again..will make it true.

The GS reviewer..probably just liked Halo 4 more than Black Ops 2....I mean..on a graphics and sound level..it trumps the crap out of Black Ops. And you yourself said that Black Ops 2 added almost nothing new.....but you seem to be forgetting that your claim about Halo 4 doing nothing new..is a complete lie....

Hopefully now you see why it got a higher score.

That's fine that the reviewer liked it more than BO2. But what is so new about those parts of Halo that haven't been in previous games? It's all the same! For all the point made about Halo's new enemiies, storyline, weapons, and little things like spartan ops etc., I can say the same for BO2. It's just strange to me that there is so much gushing over Halo 4 when looking at the rest of the GS website. Everyother story on the homepage is something glorifying Halo 4. I've never seen this done for any other game.

You..ummm..just listed 3 things that were not the same..while saying that everything was the same. But hey! I will add about 7 things.

Spartan Ops..is not small, there will be 50 co-op missions in 5 episodes, every week..for free..with cinematic's and a progressing story.

Choosing your equipment is in the game now, choosing your starting weapons and ...oh yeah

Perks are in the game now

An upgrade point system is in the game now

Four player Co-op for the entire campaign is now in the game

You can now get weapons drops after obtaining a certain amount of points, much like kill streaks..but these are only buffs and weapons..and they are completely random.

Best looking shooter on the Xbox 360? I think so...as well as the best sounding
#62TooFlyForAWifiPosted 11/13/2012 1:27:25 PM
henson802 posted...
Halo 4 is worlds ahead of CoD in every aspect.

And it ain't even close

This.
#63demollyonPosted 11/13/2012 1:31:26 PM
Halo is a great game.

BO2 is a good game. Therefore, halo 4 gets better reviews.

Deal with it. It doesn't affect you in any way.
#64henson802Posted 11/13/2012 1:38:58 PM
If you showed me a two minute video of Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4, I could tell which is which within 10 seconds.

Do that with Black Ops 1 and 2 and whatever rehash in-between, I wouldn't be able to tell you which is which after two minutes.

That's because Halo has had steady improvements in all aspects, graphics, sound, and gameplay.

CoD is just the same $hit over and over, and you know what they say, ya can't polish a terd to make it look better.
#658BombermanPosted 11/13/2012 1:41:15 PM
Halo 4 has NEW enemies, NEW weapons, NEW environments, NEW vehicles, NEW characters, NEW story. AMAZING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS. COD never changes
#66NailbombPosted 11/13/2012 1:50:25 PM
henson802 posted...
Do that with Black Ops 1 and 2 and whatever rehash in-between, I wouldn't be able to tell you which is which after two minutes.

Uhh... past, present, future?

I get the point you were trying to make, but that's a poor example.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#67ssj5kingPosted 11/13/2012 1:50:26 PM
8Bomberman posted...
Halo 4 has NEW enemies, NEW weapons, NEW environments, NEW vehicles, NEW characters, NEW story. AMAZING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS. COD never changes

Halo=fiction

CoD=realistic

So how do people expect CoD to change so drastically when it's on Earth and not hundreds of years in the future on other planets? They can't do new enemies because of that unless it's robots, they do new weapons, they can't do too many new environments because of that, it isn't a vehicle focused game, they have new characters and new stories. Looks like it does change.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#68xHughJasxPosted 11/13/2012 1:55:48 PM
This troll is trying so hard it's making me laugh
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#69AngelWithaHatPosted 11/13/2012 1:57:06 PM
_huh posted...
BO2 at least introduces some new ideas into the franchise, whether we agree with them or not. The game probably got the score it deserves, not on par with the greats, not a terrible game, but a good game with replayability. It does have most of the same elements used in previous games, just rehashed into a different setting, but nothing too innovative.

H4 has NOTHING new to show. Halo is the same game it has been since the beginning. GS gushes over that game, with some game player called tsquare doing halo buttlove stories everywhere. Most hyped rehash of old ideas in years.

SAME enemies, SAME weapons, SAME environments, SAME vehicles, SAME characters, SAME story. BORING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS.

Seems like GS is getting paid alot of money to stay biased towards Halo above all others.

TC has not played Halo 4.
Therefore his topic is irrelevant.
#70HeliosAscensionPosted 11/13/2012 1:58:16 PM
_huh posted...
BO2 at least introduces some new ideas into the franchise, whether we agree with them or not. The game probably got the score it deserves, not on par with the greats, not a terrible game, but a good game with replayability. It does have most of the same elements used in previous games, just rehashed into a different setting, but nothing too innovative.

H4 has NOTHING new to show. Halo is the same game it has been since the beginning. GS gushes over that game, with some game player called tsquare doing halo buttlove stories everywhere. Most hyped rehash of old ideas in years.

SAME enemies, SAME weapons, SAME environments, SAME vehicles, SAME characters, SAME story. BORING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS.

Dude, there's new weapons, enemies, vehicles, story, etc. I was sort of eith you until you threw your entire argument away by not knowing what you were talking about.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.