GS gives BO2 an 8.0 and Halo 4 a 9.0

#71henson802Posted 11/13/2012 2:02:12 PM
ssj5king posted...
8Bomberman posted...
Halo 4 has NEW enemies, NEW weapons, NEW environments, NEW vehicles, NEW characters, NEW story. AMAZING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS. COD never changes

Halo=fiction

CoD=realistic

So how do people expect CoD to change so drastically when it's on Earth and not hundreds of years in the future on other planets? They can't do new enemies because of that unless it's robots, they do new weapons, they can't do too many new environments because of that, it isn't a vehicle focused game, they have new characters and new stories. Looks like it does change.

How about updating the game engine? I mean it was an older engine (tweaked quake engine I believe?) to begin with 5 years ago, and nothing has changed in that department. Developers for CoD probably don't even get a chance to tweak it cause that would waste some of the millions of dollars cod profits every year, LoL
#72ssj5kingPosted 11/13/2012 2:04:41 PM
henson802 posted...
ssj5king posted...
8Bomberman posted...
Halo 4 has NEW enemies, NEW weapons, NEW environments, NEW vehicles, NEW characters, NEW story. AMAZING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS. COD never changes

Halo=fiction

CoD=realistic

So how do people expect CoD to change so drastically when it's on Earth and not hundreds of years in the future on other planets? They can't do new enemies because of that unless it's robots, they do new weapons, they can't do too many new environments because of that, it isn't a vehicle focused game, they have new characters and new stories. Looks like it does change.

How about updating the game engine? I mean it was an older engine (tweaked quake engine I believe?) to begin with 5 years ago, and nothing has changed in that department. Developers for CoD probably don't even get a chance to tweak it cause that would waste some of the millions of dollars cod profits every year, LoL

Why would they either update the engine or make a new one already when Xbox 720 and PS4 will be out in about 2 years? There's no point they would just have to redo it all over again when that time comes which is soon.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#73CyhortI82Posted 11/13/2012 2:04:54 PM
OH MY GOD! A direct sequel has the SAME CHARACTERS!?!?! What the hell? Originality is dead! Unlike CoD, a series known for always innovating and NEVER being the same EVER.

Is my sarcasm too subtle?
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#74Bleachfreak7Posted 11/13/2012 2:05:57 PM
ssj5king posted...
Honestly we already know Microsoft paid reviewers off to only give 9's or above (they have plenty of money to do it and it forces a lot of people to buy an Xbox). Just a few days ago they even claimed "It's the biggest U.S. entertainment launch of the year".

Activision pays reviewers too.
---
3DS FC: 3437-3085-0365 - HC4 Klash
GE FC: 5486-3590-6471
#75ssj5kingPosted 11/13/2012 2:07:12 PM
Bleachfreak7 posted...
ssj5king posted...
Honestly we already know Microsoft paid reviewers off to only give 9's or above (they have plenty of money to do it and it forces a lot of people to buy an Xbox). Just a few days ago they even claimed "It's the biggest U.S. entertainment launch of the year".

Activision pays reviewers too.

Yeah we know that too but if they got an 8 from these people then they obviously didn't pay them off or not enough.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#76Shrike55Posted 11/13/2012 2:08:23 PM
Notice how even on the Black Ops 2 board the consensus is that Halo 4 is the better made game. It is clear which is the superior game.
#77Ghetto_Is_HellPosted 11/13/2012 2:09:41 PM
Why don't you just play cod and enjoy it while the others do whatever they want to do instead of bashing a game you haven't played. Same enemies? Same weapons? Have you not heard of the prometheans? I'm not even a halo fanboy and I'm not biased towards cod, but it's pretty sweet to have money to enjoy the 2 games and not cry on forums about what's better.
#78Milwaukee_RushPosted 11/13/2012 2:10:57 PM
Actually, there is a new enemy, the Forerunners I believe, with them comes their class of weapons...And also, there are some new vehicles too. Maybe you should play the game before criticizing, fanboy.
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#79Donuts_R_GoodPosted 11/13/2012 2:14:36 PM
SAME enemies
You seriously have to be kidding here.

SAME weapons
Seriously, you have to be joking.

SAME characters
This is just ridiculous.

SAME story
Ok, you really must either A) Be reeeeeally stupid or B)Not know a single thing about Halo 4 and are just assuming crap.

I love me some COD, but really, these points were just so ridiculous to not point out.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#80therickmu25Posted 11/13/2012 2:15:31 PM
SAME enemies, SAME weapons, SAME environments, SAME vehicles, SAME characters, SAME story. BORING. Nothing critical said about halo anywhere on GS.

^ You're flat out wrong and don't even know what you're rambling about. They introduced an entire different legion of enemies, entire new set of alien weapons + new human weapons- (and may I add amazing new gun sound effects), entriely different story thats starting another trilogy, entirely new environments and worlds, some same characters but new ones as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZGQLw.jpg