GS gives BO2 an 8.0 and Halo 4 a 9.0

#91TheIastspartanPosted 11/13/2012 3:09:58 PM
Halo 4 has added more changes and additions than all the cods since MW1 put together.

So yeah, bad topic is bad.
#92IemanderPosted 11/13/2012 3:14:54 PM
Halo 4 is a truly amazing game, I loved the other games in the series but 4 is leagues ahead of any other in the series.

It's a game with quality over quantity. They don't churn a game like that out every couple of years like CoD, and it shows. CoD: MW1 was the last game in the CoD franchise that actually felt like it had much quality.

I think one of the reasons why CoD will never beat Halo is the AI, CoD is a nice cinema game with no challenge. Halo is something that you just keep replaying for it's unpredictable AI.
---
planed scaped
DA3 will definitely be like DA2. But more polished, even more casual, and sales will be equally low and Bioware will be like durrrr?! hurrrr?!
#93henson802Posted 11/13/2012 3:19:02 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
Halo 4 has added more changes and additions than all the cods since MW1 put together.

So yeah, bad topic is bad.

Yep, so true
#94StaticPenguinPosted 11/13/2012 3:20:24 PM
ssj5king posted...
Honestly we already know Microsoft paid reviewers off to only give 9's or above (they have plenty of money to do it and it forces a lot of people to buy an Xbox). Just a few days ago they even claimed "It's the biggest U.S. entertainment launch of the year".

Put on your tin foil hats kids. It's conspiracy time.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#95JJroootPosted 11/13/2012 3:21:30 PM
KFactor1 posted...
Yeah dude, H4 has nothing new. The ordinance system, weapon spawns, create a class option, customization...

Learn your facts man.

Amen brother.

Halo 4 added so many new elements to multiplayer.

The MANTIS (need I say more)
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
#96JJroootPosted 11/13/2012 3:24:07 PM
ssj5king posted...
NGd72 posted...
Halo 4 is miles ahead of Bops2

It introduces many new things to the game, mainly multiplayer, whereas Black Ops 2 is just new maps and and a couple new weapons. CoD is falling apart because there is nothing they have done to evolve the game. It's the same game year after year. Changing the name will only get them so far

What did H4 introduce to the MP that was good? There's weapons spawn which everyone just rushes to the shotgun or another instant kill weapon, there's create a class that has very limited options which everyone only picks the DMR (or another sniper) for instant kills, there's armor customization which doesn't do anything to the gameplay at all (they don't even allow you to have it on in a lot of game modes) and there's only 5 little maps for small teams and 5 big maps for big teams which everyone spam votes for the 1 same map over and over.

Dude the weapon spawns are now very random and show up at random places once picked up for the first time.

I love this because in every Halo game all the veteran players new where all the power weapons spawned.

Now anyone has a shot to pick one up. Awesome addition if you ask me
---
#97OdinFearPosted 11/13/2012 3:24:10 PM
_huh posted...
henson802 posted...
ssj5king posted...
NGd72 posted...
Halo 4 is miles ahead of Bops2

It introduces many new things to the game, mainly multiplayer, whereas Black Ops 2 is just new maps and and a couple new weapons. CoD is falling apart because there is nothing they have done to evolve the game. It's the same game year after year. Changing the name will only get them so far

What did H4 introduce to the MP that was good? There's weapons spawn which everyone just rushes to the shotgun or another instant kill weapon, there's create a class that has very limited options which everyone only picks the DMR (or another sniper) for instant kills, there's armor customization which doesn't do anything to the gameplay at all (they don't even allow you to have it on in a lot of game modes) and there's only 5 little maps for small teams and 5 big maps for big teams which everyone spam votes for the 1 same map over and over.

You are wrong on so many levels, I'm at work so I can't waste my time correcting your foolish assumptions. I will remark that weapons are now random spawns so there is no bum rushing to them because you don't know which will spawn.

And not all the unlocks are shown immediately, when u start there are like 5 armor combinations, now I'm rank 29 and there are at least 20 armor parts for each part of body, and more continually unlock.

Just face the facts, Halo is a series that has a lot of effort and love put into each iteration, and is continually supported for years with ongoing challenges and playlist updates. CoD just rehashes 95% of the game and tweaks a few mechanics then starts on the next CoD cash cow

Where are these facts? The only reason why this game took so long was because a new developer was making it, not Bungie. Don't fool yourself. Because it took so many years for MS to put out the same Halo game it has had for sale since the last Halo game doesn't mean it's any good. Face it, it's the same game over and over again. COD is not much different.

Just because it took long to make a game doesn't mean it's any good. Face it halo fanboys, Halo 4 has barely anything new. The same old grunts/elites/spartans/worlds (that all look the same)/multiplayer (ohh don't forget the cool new "forge" that we've never seen before). Sorry haloboys, you waited three years for the same game you got last time, I know disappointment is hard to deal with, but that's what you got.

i love it when kids post opinions and BS as facts.
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#98SAMCROftwPosted 11/13/2012 3:24:57 PM
NoBullet posted...
Gamespot says 8.0 is great

Apparently great means subpar to some people

And this surprises you? Waaaaaaaaaah other people have different opinions than gaming websites that give the game good scores waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
#99Arcanine2009Posted 11/13/2012 3:25:00 PM
Did the reviewer happen to write reviews for BOTH games, or was it two different reviewers?
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#100JJroootPosted 11/13/2012 3:27:26 PM
Also...

Nothing is more satisfying than getting an IN-AIR ASSASSINATION

This alone makes Halo 4 the better game XD
---