I want a stealth class setup

#1m100t8sPosted 11/13/2012 1:12:40 PM
hi i just got the game. i want a stealthy & sneaky class in this game. i used to have blind eye-assassin-setrip in mw3 which was the best setup especially with suppressor gun. please if anyone played this and know all the things. can you tell me how to play stealth and best classes/guns. thanks
#2ollie229Posted 11/13/2012 1:20:55 PM
m100t8s posted...
hi i just got the game. i want a stealthy & sneaky class in this game. i used to have blind eye-assassin-setrip in mw3 which was the best setup especially with suppressor gun. please if anyone played this and know all the things. can you tell me how to play stealth and best classes/guns. thanks

Go play Assassin's Creed or Splinter Cell because they've ruined that kind of setup in this one. I used to roll with a similar setup deal with UAV spam. Now I feel I have to give up my secondary to carry a rocket with me to shoot them down. Blame it on all the run-n-gun guys whining about people shooting them in the back as the ran around not checking corners.
---
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
#3TooFlyForAWifiPosted 11/13/2012 1:23:40 PM
Come play Assassins Creed 3 with me. :)
#4m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:44:51 PM
haha at first i thought i made this topic in the wrong board "assassin creed 3" but yeah it's black ops 2. still waiting someone help me
#5destructoclausPosted 11/13/2012 1:47:17 PM
It doesn't seem like stealth is a noticeable part of this game from what I hear. Ghost is a lvl 55 unlock, everyone and their mother is supposedly using UAVs, and CUAVs take a lot more points to unlock. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a patch about this issue.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#6h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 11/13/2012 1:48:29 PM
Honestly, you really can't play stealthily since ghost doesn't unlock until level 55. You can use the default class that has it, but you have to play run n gun for most of the first prestige.
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#7m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:48:40 PM
destructoclaus posted...
It doesn't seem like stealth is a noticeable part of this game from what I hear. Ghost is a lvl 55 unlock, everyone and their mother is supposedly using UAVs, and CUAVs take a lot more points to unlock. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a patch about this issue.

This is what my friend told me, that the game isn't for campers like me. but i will still camp and not prestiging 'cause of ghost perk. thanks
#8shadowsofdawnPosted 11/13/2012 1:49:13 PM
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...
Honestly, you really can't play stealthily since ghost doesn't unlock until level 55. You can use the default class that has it, but you have to play run n gun for most of the first prestige.

WTF? 55 really?

Wow, did not expect/10
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#9h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 11/13/2012 1:52:26 PM
m100t8s posted...
destructoclaus posted...

This is what my friend told me, that the game isn't for campers like me. but i will still camp and not prestiging 'cause of ghost perk. thanks

When you prestige, you get a perma-unlock token to use on anything you want and have it available the first time you can create a class. You can use that on Ghost if you like. That's what I'm going to do.
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#10destructoclausPosted 11/13/2012 1:53:12 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...

WTF? 55 really?

Wow, did not expect/10

Yep, to be the icing on the cake of the neutering they put its functionality through.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634