Please give an HONEST opinion on multiplayer

#21ArgentumVirPosted 11/13/2012 5:25:27 PM
bazz_aaron posted...
Good design, but yet again rubbish maps. Small and cluttered and almost no variety in how they play.

Maps are much less cluttered. Treyarc seemed to understand that complaint, but the maps are way too small. Aside from quickscoping, sniping is a chore.
---
Call me Sterling, or Silva.
I love Rias Gremory.
#22duericPosted 11/13/2012 5:26:05 PM
Frost_Man posted...
Better than MW3, but, so far, not as good as the original Black Ops.

That's how I'm leaning right now. And to be honest, I didn't care for Blops until I played MW3.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#23RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 11/13/2012 5:26:05 PM
prdude123 posted...
My biggest question: IS CURRENCY BACK? I loved the currency system!

I think it removed the advantage of higher level players over lower level players on stuff like perks and attachments. A level 10 person could be easily kick a clan of level 50 dudes because he can get cool stuff at the beginning.

No. You get tokens when you rank up and such that you can use to unlock guns, perks and equipment. Weapon attachments are earned through gun usage and remain after prestige (or so we've been told).
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#24MoegittoPosted 11/13/2012 5:26:05 PM
Not gonna lie, playing kill confirmed is more like camp confirmed. I NEVER EVER thought I'd see people actually play the objective in domination but that's what they are doing. I only play KC and DOM so that's the only thing I can comment on. When I play ground war I play TDM, but that's the normal kill mode. Hit detection is good, but I swear people "pop" up everywhere. And if you don't have Hardline on it will take a while to get a scorestreak if you're playing anything other than KC. Not being an ass or anything, but people that have so called "major" problems with the multiplayer are playing wrong. It's like an evolved MW3, but you have to play it like BO.
#25NejiHyuga900Posted 11/13/2012 5:28:09 PM
It is the best CoD multiplayer I played. (Before anyone replies to my comment and says CoD4, CoD4 was my first CoD game but I didn't like it only because it made me rage hard.)
However, on my first BO2 multiplayer match (I am a Domination player), I've been bombarded with a lot of scorestreak rewards.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#26nster81Posted 11/13/2012 5:29:56 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...
Better than MW3
Worse than Black Ops

---
http://spy81.blogspot.com/
#27Evil SquallPosted 11/13/2012 5:30:13 PM
FOr me its the exact same as Black Ops. Horrible hit detection and everything feels so numb compared the other games. If it doesnt get any better its going to beat out Black Ops for the fastest time for me to quit. It just isnt fun.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#28prdude123Posted 11/13/2012 5:30:42 PM
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
prdude123 posted...
My biggest question: IS CURRENCY BACK? I loved the currency system!

I think it removed the advantage of higher level players over lower level players on stuff like perks and attachments. A level 10 person could be easily kick a clan of level 50 dudes because he can get cool stuff at the beginning.

No. You get tokens when you rank up and such that you can use to unlock guns, perks and equipment. Weapon attachments are earned through gun usage and remain after prestige (or so we've been told).

Dang. I hope at least there still a gun like the MP5K that i can put rapid fire on, so I can go around pwning people all like a pro.
---
GT: prdude123
#29Jarret_KennedyPosted 11/13/2012 5:31:29 PM
I've never liked small condensed maps. I couldn't get into mw3 because of this. I hate the smg run and gun gameplay. The first black ops had a few larger maps - like jungle. Those kind were alway my favorite. This feels a little bit like the mw3 run and gun. Too bad.
#30GreyDominionPosted 11/13/2012 5:57:00 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...
Better than MW3
Worse than Black Ops

---
HAF X: i5-2500k @4.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | 128GB M4 SSD | 1TB x 3 RAID 0 + 3TB Backup | GTX 580 3GB Lightening XE | Dell U3011 - 2560x1600