Okay I realize now that it is time to repurchase MW2.

#1CatholicPriest7Posted 11/13/2012 4:02:59 PM
This game is good. Definately better than MW3 and probably better than black ops, but it didn't blow me away like MW2 did which has been the same problem for every cod game since MW2. I've come to terms with the fact that that IW that exists today is not the IW that made MW2 therefore it will never be dethroned by another COD game. I truly believe that if the real IW made made MW3 it would have been better than MW2.

The problem? Map design. MW2 had the best maps and the best looking maps. All of the maps made sense. The only map I truly hated? Karachi. Well ok I hated estate 50% of the time.

I mean with these maps they might as well remove snipers because the only purpose they serve is the quickscoping swaggots.

Too bad there's probably less than 2000 people playing MW2 nowadays :(
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#2NejiHyuga900Posted 11/13/2012 4:54:26 PM
MW2 got me into the CoD series. But my disc has a lot of scratches. I don't plan on getting that game again because it is filled with hackers, trickshotters, and quickscopers.
Don't get me wrong, I liked MW2 a lot but now the multiplayer feels unplayable for me.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#3SerJakePosted 11/13/2012 4:55:14 PM
4 had the best maps of the franchise IMO
---
U.S. Marines: Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
#4duericPosted 11/13/2012 4:55:32 PM
MW2 has a very small community now. Re-buying it, may be disappointing.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5TheOinkanatorPosted 11/13/2012 5:00:16 PM
I actually popped in MW2 about 3-5 days ago and there were a decent amount of people (a little over 6000 in TDM).

I don't know if I would really bother with re-buying MW2. It's fun to pop in once in a while and mess around with commando, the Javelin, shotguns that don't suck, etc. but it's a dark shadow from it's former glory days.

inb4MW2washorribleandhadnoglorydays
---
Viewer discretion advised
#6duericPosted 11/13/2012 5:05:21 PM
TheOinkanator posted...
I actually popped in MW2 about 3-5 days ago and there were a decent amount of people (a little over 6000 in TDM).

I don't know if I would really bother with re-buying MW2. It's fun to pop in once in a while and mess around with commando, the Javelin, shotguns that don't suck, etc. but it's a dark shadow from it's former glory days.

inb4MW2washorribleandhadnoglorydays

Pop it in today. It's about half that.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7BrownPackPosted 11/13/2012 5:13:23 PM
MW2 still remains the best from a technical standpoint. Buy it. It might be a little slow finding games here and there, but once you do, it's amazing to play. It's sad to know that the last polished quality CoD game (MW2) was made by the original makers of CoD, and will never make one ever again.
#8CatholicPriest7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:41:22 PM
BrownPack posted...
MW2 still remains the best from a technical standpoint. Buy it. It might be a little slow finding games here and there, but once you do, it's amazing to play. It's sad to know that the last polished quality CoD game (MW2) was made by the original makers of CoD, and will never make one ever again.

Amen brotha
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.