I love how I can't go positive one game

#11joe-deli-jrPosted 11/13/2012 6:37:05 PM
im between 1.3 and 1.5 in other cods. this one im 0.64

not worried tho. it takes time to get use to the maps and gun play. i cant help it, i dont stop running and thats not very good when u dont know the maps
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors
#12LionHartZeroPosted 11/13/2012 6:37:43 PM
Tidus6135 posted...
Yet I hold at the very least a 1.50 in every other game. Guess I just suck and it's not the game so proceed with the insults.

Man...I thought it was me. I don't know wtf is goin on... In every other CoD game I've had great K/Ds, but I can seem to figure out what's the problem with me and BO2. Not sure if the game is moving faster or what, but I can't seem to consistently go positive....
#13haterstotheleftPosted 11/13/2012 6:38:34 PM
I can assure you that KDR is meaningless.
#14LionHartZeroPosted 11/13/2012 6:41:52 PM
joe-deli-jr posted...

not worried tho. it takes time to get use to the maps and gun play. i cant help it, i dont stop running and thats not very good when u dont know the maps

VERY, VERY good point. Thats an issue for me as well. I have to learn to slow down and also take outside routes instead of taking a route thru the middle of the map since there seems to be endless hiding places on BO2 for people to pick ya off from
#15PS360gamerPosted 11/13/2012 6:42:18 PM
RXPK posted...
2.0 KDR or better to be considered good imho.

Way to MW, anything under 2 was not a good player.

I have a 2.29...I would say anything under a 1.00 K/D ratio isn't "good". As long as you're positive, then you're not "bad" in my eyes.
---
ps3/360
HAH
#16dammitdan57Posted 11/13/2012 6:42:32 PM
Quote:2.0 KDR or better to be considered good imho.

Way to MW, anything under 2 was not a good player.

@RXPK

Anything over 2.0 KDR to be considered a camper and not a team player during objective game modes imho.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#17Shura_SurplicePosted 11/13/2012 6:43:33 PM
XxViewAskewII posted...
pretty much the same here 1.79 KDR on blops and I'm barely hanging positive in this. EVERY SINGLE game I get killed by people hiding behind a barrel or in a corner. I really don't understand the " I don't know the map so let me camp and never move mentality"

This! a million times this!!

Stupid people!
#18fatclemenzaPosted 11/13/2012 6:43:36 PM
Funny story TC, there were far less campers before all the brats got out of middle school this afternoon
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#19Shura_SurplicePosted 11/13/2012 6:47:10 PM
LionHartZero posted...
joe-deli-jr posted...

VERY, VERY good point. Thats an issue for me as well. I have to learn to slow down and also take outside routes instead of taking a route thru the middle of the map since there seems to be endless hiding places on BO2 for people to pick ya off from

I don't think that's it, I was this bad at the beggining od Blops or MW3, heck even when Lag Compensation was a big problem I had a 2.04 KD, I have 1.31 and I go negative too often _
#20Shura_SurplicePosted 11/13/2012 6:48:07 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
LionHartZero posted...
joe-deli-jr posted...

I don't think that's it, I was this bad at the beggining od Blops or MW3, heck even when Lag Compensation was a big problem I had a 2.04 KD, I have 1.31 and I go negative too often _

I wasn't this bad*