I love how I can't go positive one game

#21TheRisingSonPosted 11/13/2012 6:48:48 PM
So camping is the game's fault? Don't be a pathetic whiner. Campers can be easily dealt with if you're working as a team, you watch/learn the map and toss grenades into oft used camping spots.
#22NarutoTaioPosted 11/13/2012 6:50:13 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
So camping is the game's fault? Don't be a pathetic whiner. Campers can be easily dealt with if you're working as a team, you watch/learn the map and toss grenades into oft used camping spots.

save your theories for your dreams
#23HeartlessCharmsPosted 11/13/2012 6:50:47 PM
dammitdan57 posted...
Quote:2.0 KDR or better to be considered good imho.

Way to MW, anything under 2 was not a good player.

@RXPK

Anything over 2.0 KDR to be considered a camper and not a team player during objective game modes imho.

The ignorance! It's blinding me.
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#24stimshady08Posted 11/13/2012 6:52:41 PM
I was average in cod 4 and mw 2 but had a 2 in BO and 2.5 in mw3. Really struggling so far on this one though.
#25LzyRobPosted 11/13/2012 6:54:38 PM
Camping will be prevalent in this game until people:

A) unlock whatever guns/perks they feel comfortable using on the move
B) pad their KD at a decent number

I'm going to go with B. Simply because everyone is starting out with 0 kills 0 deaths. So they are gonna camp and get a 2-5KDR before they feel a little more adventurous and end up going down to 0.42kdr
---
GT: LzyRob3
#26RXPKPosted 11/13/2012 6:57:12 PM(edited)
dammitdan57 posted...
Quote:2.0 KDR or better to be considered good imho.

Way to MW, anything under 2 was not a good player.

@RXPK

Anything over 2.0 KDR to be considered a camper and not a team player during objective game modes imho.

Completely agree.

I consider,
1.0~1.5 average
1.5~2.0 above average
2.0+ good

To the person who made the comment about camping being the only way to get 2.0.
ROFL

Edit ~ Missquoted and got both but Ill leave it, conveys the meaning.

---
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
#27reptyle101Posted 11/13/2012 6:59:52 PM
I'm doing better than usual K/D wise as I always focus on support/objectives. Due to how scorestreaks work I'm getting much more of them.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#28urbororPosted 11/13/2012 7:01:08 PM
Day 1 means nothing--just try to learn the maps.

"Map knowledge" is actually part of the key to CoD's success.

You not only "level up," but as your understanding of the maps increase, you get better and better. Note it's not just knowing the maps, but the enemy's spawn points--and not just by red dots on the screen, but totally intuitively.

It's not about camping, it's about flanking and knowing where trouble is coming from.
#29brownSouljah69Posted 11/13/2012 7:06:44 PM
I'm terrible at this game. I am usually a 1.5 average in other COD's but I am only a 0.66 right now. I go negative in almost every game. I hope it's just a case of me not knowing the maps very well.
---
Xbox Live: SouljahSingh | PSN: SouljahSingh
#30MoegittoPosted 11/13/2012 7:10:49 PM
Walked into my first match thinking I'd be good, went 3-20. As soon as I said **** it, I'm going to play for fun I went 32-6. Learned that people still play KC like b****** but actually play Domination the way it's supposed to be played. People getting mad at the campers forgot that the game just came out, when more people learn the maps the campers will lessen.